Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 06:08 AM
RE: Love is all you need! Love unites all, what is good.
Also, true love could exist only between two independent beings of the same nature who have also accepted freely to unify their will and power by it (the true love).

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 06:16 AM
I see the image of the True Creator (the Will/Power that created the universe in which I was forced to exist) includes the following main aspects:

[1] My Creator cannot be just one being though the word ‘creator’ usually refers to one being only. Based on my observations and analyses, any being, in the universe I am in, cannot exist by itself and just for itself. Being a rational man, it is useless therefore, to me the least, to believe in the existence of an imaginary super thing that has nothing in common with what I perceive in me and the universe... supposed created by it.

[2] My Creator cannot have enemies. But I understand that many people in the world (starting from Pagans, Jews and Muslims) don’t mind seeing their creator as ONE supernatural ruling king who looks for followers/slaves among his tiny creatures; and, at the same time, he has enemies among them too! Again, being a rational man, it is impossible for me to see ANY man in the world who can have the means to threatening, in any way, my Creator Wink

[3] My Creator doesn’t need imposing any rules on men (including me). After all, all survival living things have no choice but following the various pre-programmed instructions that are already embedded in their living structures (or DNA, in case of men).

[4] Based on [2] and [3] above, an eternal hell has no reason to exist in the first place. But many people didn’t mind believing that their creator runs an eternal place called Paradise, while Satan (or alike) runs another eternal place called Hell. By the way, when I was a kid I used hearing of a third place which is in between (hence not eternal). I hope, you all here agree with me that even an atheist Wink won’t, for any reason, torture his own son. So it is nonsense to me that my Creator needs to run (via another eternal being or not) a torture place, as hell, prepared for some of his tiny creatures Wink

Finally, I was real surprised that the only person (fiction or real, in human history) who agrees with me on what I said above is known as Jesus Christ. So I am fortunate for not being alone in this Big Grin

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
28-11-2016, 06:34 AM
(28-11-2016 12:04 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 09:39 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  ................
I wonder how all those infants became cannibals? Did their mothers put the human meat in a blender?

See the news clip: human sacrifice in CERN. The investigators have not found the corpse of the young girl. So, she was eaten entirely up. Capisce? But this is sin.

Yeah, because it was a hoax, you've been told this at least three times and you are still too dense to comprehend it.

Let's review Borg's magnificent brain farts:

1. Thinks one particular sect of Christianity is the only true religion and true sect.

2. Thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old.

3. Thinks that human sacrifice is happening at CERN.

4. Too dumb to recognize his own ignorance or correct it.

There are other brain farts, but these are enough to destroy your credibility.

I'm sure you can come up with a psuedo-legible stream of consciousness that does nothing to change this. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
28-11-2016, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 08:10 AM by Velvet.)
Posted in the Wrong Thread = /

Ignore this.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
28-11-2016, 07:51 AM
(28-11-2016 06:34 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  1. Thinks one particular sect of Christianity is the only true religion and true sect.

I guess you know that most Christians are, practically speaking, Jews. They couldn't see in Jesus 'the Perfect Divine Teacher'.

Quote:2. Thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old.

As I told you, most Christians don't mind believing as the ancient Jews (belonging to the kids of humanity) were supposed to do. Even today, an adult person is free to keep believing what he used believing when he was a kid.

28-11-2016, 08:06 AM
(28-11-2016 07:51 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 06:34 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  1. Thinks one particular sect of Christianity is the only true religion and true sect.

I guess you know that most Christians are, practically speaking, Jews. They couldn't see in Jesus 'the Perfect Divine Teacher'.

Quote:2. Thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old.

As I told you, most Christians don't mind believing as the ancient Jews (belonging to the kids of humanity) were supposed to do. Even today, an adult person is free to keep believing what he used believing when he was a kid.

Yeah, no they aren't. They don't follow Jewish rituals and they don't even acknowledge the same god. Christians believe in the loving Abba/Father variant of god where Jesus is an integral part of the godhead- not the same.

Yeah Christians can believe whatever fantasy version of reality they want, but there is zero expectation that they will be given even a cursory consideration of their bizarre reality without substantive evidence. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
28-11-2016, 09:03 AM
(28-11-2016 08:06 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:51 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I guess you know that most Christians are, practically speaking, Jews. They couldn't see in Jesus 'the Perfect Divine Teacher'.

Yeah, no they aren't. They don't follow Jewish rituals and they don't even acknowledge the same god. Christians believe in the loving Abba/Father variant of god where Jesus is an integral part of the godhead- not the same.

Yeah Christians can believe whatever fantasy version of reality they want, but there is zero expectation that they will be given even a cursory consideration of their bizarre reality without substantive evidence. Drinking Beverage

You are right, I forgot that my expression "practically speaking" means here "following rituals for example".

What I liked saying is that most Christians seek their truths (or the Truth, if you like) also in the Old Testament (like Jews do). The latter is equivalent to the New Testament for all formal Christians. They do it under the pretext that both are God's Word. Therefore, most Christian understood "Love God" (Jesus' most important advice; translated as being a 'commandment' in English) as "Worship God" and not "Trust God" as it is the case in True Love. As you know, in Judaism and later in Islam (an Arabic man-made version of Judaism), God looks for worshipers, so most Christians imitate Jews and Muslims in this respect but by following their own rituals so-called Christian (though their various rituals have nothing to do with Jesus Christ teachings).

28-11-2016, 12:07 PM
(28-11-2016 07:51 AM)KerimF Wrote:  [...] As I told you, most Christians don't mind believing as the ancient Jews (belonging to the kids of humanity) were supposed to do. Even today, an adult person is free to keep believing what he used believing when he was a kid.

Uh... no. People usually get an informative, science-based education during their transition from childhood to adulthood.

In a meta-analysis, led by Professor Miron Zuckerman, of 63 scientific studies about IQ and religiosity, a negative relation between intelligence and religiosity was found in 53, and a positive relation in the remaining ten. Controlling for other factors, they can only confidently show strong negative correlation between intelligence and religiosity among American Protestants.The meta-analysis discussed three possible explanations:

• First, intelligent people are less likely to conform and, thus, are more likely to resist religious dogma.

• Second, intelligent people tend to adopt an analytic (as opposed to intuitive) thinking style, which has been shown to undermine religious beliefs.

• Third, Intelligent people may have less need for religious beliefs and practices, as some of the functions of religiosity can be given by intelligence instead.

Also researchers Helmuth Nyborg and Richard Lynn, of the University of Ulster, compared belief in God and IQs. Using data from a US study of 6,825 adolescents, the authors found that the average IQ of atheists was 6 points higher than the average IQ of theists.

—"The Relation Between Intelligence and Religiosity: A Meta-Analysis and Some Proposed Explanations". Personality and Social Psychology Review. [2013]

—"Average intelligence predicts atheism rates across 137 nations". Intelligence, Volume 37, Issue 1. [2009]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
28-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Kermit and Borgie in the same thread again.

[Image: fourhorsemen.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
28-11-2016, 04:21 PM
(28-11-2016 12:07 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Also researchers Helmuth Nyborg and Richard Lynn, of the University of Ulster, compared belief in God and IQs. Using data from a US study of 6,825 adolescents, the authors found that the average IQ of atheists was 6 points higher than the average IQ of theists.

By the way, these researchers were atheist or theist? Wink
I bet they also concluded that most Chinese are more intelligent than most Americans Big Grin

Seriously, I personally feel better talking to an atheist than a formal theist.
For example, a formal theist has no right to be open minded and should defend his god (actually the earthly representatives of his god).
Also a formal theist has to follow both heavenly and earthly rules and apply them on others. But when I am with an atheist, I have his earthly rules only to respect Wink