Love your enemies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Love your enemies?
So, I have been trying to educate my self on Christianity lately. I know Islam well, and I imagined Christianity would be just as insane, and sure enough, I was right.

One of the most common phrases I've heard from Christians is that, "Jesus says Love your enemy", but did Jesus really loved his enemies? Well, not really.

Mark 16:15-16 It shows us how Jesus treats his enemies:
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned [to hell].

This is a good news? Jesus doesn't love his enemies, in fact, you don't even need to be an enemy, even those who would rather not believe in Jesus are condemned to eternal torture. Consider

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like izel's post
16-12-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Love your enemies?
(16-12-2015 11:24 AM)izel Wrote:  So, I have been trying to educate my self on Christianity lately. I know Islam well, and I imagined Christianity would be just as insane, and sure enough, I was right.

One of the most common phrases I've heard from Christians is that, "Jesus says Love your enemy", but did Jesus really loved his enemies? Well, not really.

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned [to hell].

This is a good news? Jesus doesn't love his enemies, in fact, you don't even need to be an enemy, even those who would rather not believe in Jesus are condemned to eternal torture. Consider

Love them to death? Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
16-12-2015, 11:26 AM
(16-12-2015 11:25 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Love them to death? Laugh out load

Oh so, that is what he meant. Well that makes more sense now Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
16-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Oh, if you don't love Jesus u r fucked. Jesus hates heathens. God will make them pay. But He loves you. Hobo
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
16-12-2015, 11:33 AM
God loves everyone.
It's just that with about 3/4 of the people who ever lived and died, he loves to see them tortured in agony for eternity without end. Amen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
16-12-2015, 11:33 AM
(16-12-2015 11:25 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 11:24 AM)izel Wrote:  So, I have been trying to educate my self on Christianity lately. I know Islam well, and I imagined Christianity would be just as insane, and sure enough, I was right.

Love them to death? Laugh out load

No, it's kill them with kindness.Yes

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 3 users Like Imathinker's post
16-12-2015, 11:34 AM
(16-12-2015 11:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh, if you don't love Jesus u r fucked. Jesus hates heathens. God will make them pay. But He loves you. Hobo

Quran states, God loves you more than a mother loves her child. Please love me less you psychopath Laughat

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 6 users Like izel's post
16-12-2015, 11:36 AM
(16-12-2015 11:33 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  God loves everyone.
It's just that with about 3/4 of the people who ever lived and died, he loves to see them tortured in agony for eternity without end. Amen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 8 users Like izel's post
16-12-2015, 11:37 AM
(16-12-2015 11:24 AM)izel Wrote:  Mark 16:15-16 It shows us how Jesus treats his enemies:

Jesus was bipolar.

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" - Matthew 5:43-44 (Sermon on the Mount)

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Love my enemies ?

Depends.

Are they cute ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post