Love your enemies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Love your enemies?
(24-12-2015 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 04:54 PM)izel Wrote:  And we'll be worshiped by billions for next 3000 years Laugh out load

Be careful what you wish for. Drinking Beverage

Sure, there'll be some infidels that will hate us, but billions will be bowing down to us Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 06:03 PM
(24-12-2015 05:03 PM)izel Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Be careful what you wish for. Drinking Beverage

Sure, there'll be some infidels that will hate us, but billions will be bowing down to us Laugh out load

And tithing. Don't forget the tithing!

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
24-12-2015, 06:06 PM
I don't have any enemies to love!

....anymore.
[Image: Twitch.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-12-2015, 06:11 PM
(24-12-2015 06:03 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 05:03 PM)izel Wrote:  Sure, there'll be some infidels that will hate us, but billions will be bowing down to us Laugh out load

And tithing. Don't forget the tithing!

Of course, nothing is free, Laugh out load why should eternity in heaven be? I watched a video somewhere, can't remember the exact which video it was. It said something like "religion is the best businesses mankind has ever created, you collect money for goods that will not be shipped until after the customer is dead" I laughed so hard on that line.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
24-12-2015, 06:35 PM
(16-12-2015 11:24 AM)izel Wrote:  So, I have been trying to educate my self on Christianity lately. I know Islam well, and I imagined Christianity would be just as insane, and sure enough, I was right.
One of the most common phrases I've heard from Christians is that, "Jesus says Love your enemy",
In the context of a enemy being a person from past relationship, the asshole at work, etc.... Its actually not that bad of advice and at least trying to will give some time reflect that might normally be biased view .
24-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Jesus died so that your sins would be forgiven. Just accept it and don't commit suicide. Islam wants to cut your head off amoung other things. It just depends on how long they want to torture you first. Crucifixion requires the brains to do it.
[+] 1 user Likes Barbedwirebob's post
24-12-2015, 06:43 PM
(24-12-2015 06:40 PM)Barbedwirebob Wrote:  Jesus died so that your sins would be forgiven. Just accept it and don't commit suicide. Islam wants to cut your head off amoung other things. It just depends on how long they want to torture you first. Crucifixion requires the brains to do it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-12-2015, 06:50 PM
(24-12-2015 06:40 PM)Barbedwirebob Wrote:  Jesus died so that your sins would be forgiven. Just accept it and don't commit suicide. Islam wants to cut your head off amoung other things. It just depends on how long they want to torture you first. Crucifixion requires the brains to do it.

Was that the best way for Jesus to prove himself to mankind? Imagine you are the God, all knowing, all powerful, loving god. Would bible or Quran be your ideal way to prove yourself to mankind? Think for a second. The creator Of the universe, and all he can do is poorly written book that constantly contradicts with itself.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
24-12-2015, 06:55 PM
(24-12-2015 06:50 PM)izel Wrote:  

Was that the best way for Jesus to prove himself to mankind? Imagine you are the God, all knowing, all powerful, loving god. Would bible or Quran be your ideal way to prove yourself to mankind? Think for a second. The creator Of the universe, and all he can do is poorly written book that constantly contradicts with itself.

This dude will show you God. Drinking Beverage

[Image: SUMO.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-12-2015, 07:11 PM
(24-12-2015 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 06:50 PM)izel Wrote:  Was that the best way for Jesus to prove himself to mankind? Imagine you are the God, all knowing, all powerful, loving god. Would bible or Quran be your ideal way to prove yourself to mankind? Think for a second. The creator Of the universe, and all he can do is poorly written book that constantly contradicts with itself.

This dude will show you God. Drinking Beverage

[Image: SUMO.jpg]

He's not really my type Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer