Loving religion in the form of politics.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Loving religion in the form of politics.
(03-05-2013 02:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  And like any of these secret loves, which ever one a particular atheist loves, they tend to ignore the brutal practices of the ones they love.

Oh, like you with your butt-buddy Stalin?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 01:22 PM
(03-05-2013 04:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 03:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Typical muslim equating every eastern religion as buddhismShinto you uneducated fool. As for links we can start with http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...DEBKA-FILE where you defended the Assad regieme against all evidence to the contrary. There are others but it doesn't do to labor the point. As for the Israelis no I don't love them in fact I don't really support them in anything other than their right to exist. I'm for a 2 state solution with Palestine since that is the only reasonable solution to the conflict.

Since when am I a Muslim? Because I am against the west trying to bomb women and children? I never supported Iran you stupid fuck, quoting from a news source does not mean support for their religion any more than watching CNN means one supports the Christian unites states.

And no dumbass Syria is not ruled by Islamic law or any other religious law. Hey dumbass check this out. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/19...-veil-ban/

We can't really know anyone online that well, but I could see the possibility that you are a Muslim role playing as an atheist agitator. You certainly talk the talk.
04-05-2013, 04:33 PM
(04-05-2013 01:22 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 04:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  Since when am I a Muslim? Because I am against the west trying to bomb women and children? I never supported Iran you stupid fuck, quoting from a news source does not mean support for their religion any more than watching CNN means one supports the Christian unites states.

And no dumbass Syria is not ruled by Islamic law or any other religious law. Hey dumbass check this out. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/19...-veil-ban/

We can't really know anyone online that well, but I could see the possibility that you are a Muslim role playing as an atheist agitator. You certainly talk the talk.

How so? I talk about alqaeda (Muslims) more than any other group. Maybe you don't like that I point out that these Muslims are in collusion with NATO?
04-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Keep in mind that alqaeda so far has only attacked or caused trouble in anti-western secular countries. Why would not liking alqaeda, the most radical of Muslims somehow mean I am Muslim? The Iranian revolution was a western coup that turned anti-western like many of them do. At the end of the shahs reign communist and leftist parties were the most popular in Iran. The U.S. for fear of a communist Iran decided to help the Islamists take power in Iran therefore ending any leftist tendencies in that country.
04-05-2013, 05:00 PM
(04-05-2013 04:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  Keep in mind that alqaeda so far has only attacked or caused trouble in anti-western secular countries. Why would not liking alqaeda, the most radical of Muslims somehow mean I am Muslim? The Iranian revolution was a western coup that turned anti-western like many of them do. At the end of the shahs reign communist and leftist parties were the most popular in Iran. The U.S. for fear of a communist Iran decided to help the Islamists take power in Iran therefore ending any leftist tendencies in that country.

Yes thats the muslim take on it. Reality is something entirely different but again what do you expect from an apologist. Also I'm guessing your a Shiite since you are so opposed to the sunni Al Qaeda, then again that could just be a red herring.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-05-2013, 06:35 PM
You differentiate sects of Islam as being different in any significant way? You seem to have an issue with me being against alqaeda..... I wonder why.
04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I guess supporting Venezuela means I catholic too. Oh wait, since I support communism I am an atheist too. How old are you? This is what the bush lovers did. " you are against us invading Iraq so that must mean you like Hussein". Stupid ass logic. Next
04-05-2013, 06:56 PM
(04-05-2013 06:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  You differentiate sects of Islam as being different in any significant way? You seem to have an issue with me being against alqaeda..... I wonder why.

Being completely ignorant of your own religion yup sounds like a theist.

(04-05-2013 06:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I guess supporting Venezuela means I catholic too. Oh wait, since I support communism I am an atheist too. How old are you? This is what the bush lovers did. " you are against us invading Iraq so that must mean you like Hussein". Stupid ass logic. Next

No this is an ongoing thing with you. You are almost completely anti-american in every post. Your pro-muslim and anti-israeli to the point of fanaticism. To sum it up you ignore any facts that you disagree with, you resort to name calling and insults instead of rational conversation, and you have little to no education of world history. Add that all together and yup Muslim Apologist seems like the most likely candidate.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-05-2013, 08:27 PM
(04-05-2013 06:41 PM)I and I Wrote:  I guess supporting Venezuela means I catholic too. Oh wait, since I support communism I am an atheist too. How old are you? This is what the bush lovers did. " you are against us invading Iraq so that must mean you like Hussein". Stupid ass logic. Next

I agree, it's stupid ass logic, and it's the type you propagate

You do realize that Revenant was simply parodying your use of logic this whole time right?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
05-05-2013, 05:46 PM
(04-05-2013 06:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 06:35 PM)I and I Wrote:  You differentiate sects of Islam as being different in any significant way? You seem to have an issue with me being against alqaeda..... I wonder why.

Being completely ignorant of your own religion yup sounds like a theist.

No this is an ongoing thing with you. You are almost completely anti-american in every post. Your pro-muslim and anti-israeli to the point of fanaticism. To sum it up you ignore any facts that you disagree with, you resort to name calling and insults instead of rational conversation, and you have little to no education of world history. Add that all together and yup Muslim Apologist seems like the most likely candidate.

I criticize Islam more than any religion on here. Remember you guys didn't like all the alqaeda threads. There is nothing wrong with being against Islam, Judaism, or Christianity especially when they have fascist governments in the world. Next