Loving religion in the form of politics.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Loving religion in the form of politics.
(03-05-2013 02:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  When are atheists going to stop secretly supporting religion through politics?

When people start treating their children with respect, compassion and empathy.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 04:17 AM
RE: Loving religion in the form of politics.
(05-05-2013 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 06:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Being completely ignorant of your own religion yup sounds like a theist.

No this is an ongoing thing with you. You are almost completely anti-american in every post. Your pro-muslim and anti-israeli to the point of fanaticism. To sum it up you ignore any facts that you disagree with, you resort to name calling and insults instead of rational conversation, and you have little to no education of world history. Add that all together and yup Muslim Apologist seems like the most likely candidate.

I criticize Islam more than any religion on here. Remember you guys didn't like all the alqaeda threads. There is nothing wrong with being against Islam, Judaism, or Christianity especially when they have fascist governments in the world. Next

We didn't like all the threads because they never have a point.
Everything you post never seems to have a point and seem to refuse to actually get to a point.

And yous till haven't answered my question of is there any country you approve of.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply