Loving the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Loving the weather thread
(24-01-2016 01:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 01:17 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  All I know is Texas has won Rev over with her pleasant winter weather. He ain't never going back! Hobo

Texas > Maryland

Big Grin

He ain't seen a Waco summer yet. Don't worry bro, at least it's a dry, throat parching, dehydrating heat.

Heh, that's what I told him. He is loving the weather now, but I am waiting to see if he changes his mind come summertime. Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 07:32 PM
It's 47F out! Friggin heat wave! Laugh out load

After one more Panthers TD, might move outside for a fire! Big Grin

24-01-2016, 07:46 PM
In the next five days we are supposed to have a low of 31 and a high of 70...but the temps are all spread out...it's not like a gradual increase or decrease. The weather in north Texas is off it's meds. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Loving the weather thread
I live on the east coast and we got slammed with winter storm Jonas. It sucks! I officially hate winter! Did anyone else get that snow too? How many inches or feet? I'm guessing we got around 2 feet.
25-01-2016, 01:43 PM
(25-01-2016 01:21 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  I live on the east coast and we got slammed with winter storm Jonas. It sucks! I officially hate winter! Did anyone else get that snow too? How many inches or feet? I'm guessing we got around 2 feet.

We got 30". Amazingly we never lost power.

#sigh
25-01-2016, 01:44 PM
(24-01-2016 07:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 01:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He ain't seen a Waco summer yet. Don't worry bro, at least it's a dry, throat parching, dehydrating heat.

Heh, that's what I told him. He is loving the weather now, but I am waiting to see if he changes his mind come summertime. Hobo

MD and especially DC and the immediate suburbs can get temps almost as high except we usually have like 95% humidity along with them.

#sigh
25-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Man I am so glad it snowed. Most kids my age would rather it be summer, sitting on the beach, I would rather it be winter, standing in the snow under moon light.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-01-2016, 02:06 PM
This isn't the deepest snow to remove but it's the smartest use of a hoverboard to date. And if it catches fire it just melts more snow. A win win situation. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-01-2016, 02:08 PM
(25-01-2016 01:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 01:21 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  I live on the east coast and we got slammed with winter storm Jonas. It sucks! I officially hate winter! Did anyone else get that snow too? How many inches or feet? I'm guessing we got around 2 feet.

We got 30". Amazingly we never lost power.

Does Prince George's County have both of its plows running? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2016, 02:10 PM
(23-01-2016 11:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I personally killed any chance we'll have any snow here in SW Michigan for the foreseeable future.....

I bought a brand new snowblower --- and then the last week I stuck almost 400 bucks into the snowmobile I bought last spring. The minute I got it all back together -- it quit snowing -- and right now it's sunny without a cloud in the sky......

Murphy's Law - as applied to meteorological systems....

Big Grin

A friend of mine had this exact problem a few years back. It hardly snowed at all that winter. When it finally did snow, he was going up and down the block with his snowblower, offering to do everyone's sidewalks and driveways for them!

Laugh out load