Lucifer the T.V Show - and he's the good guy lol.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2015, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 11:40 PM by Shadow Fox.)
Lucifer the T.V Show - and he's the good guy lol.
http://www.fox.com/watch/443035203918/7766097408

GUYS! Ya gotta check this out! Seems pretty fucking awesome and a lot of people have already petitioned to have it shut down....and FOX is showing it lol..Fox is still moving forward with it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: Lucifer the T.V Show - and he's the good guy lol.
(30-05-2015 11:33 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  http://www.fox.com/watch/443035203918/7766097408

GUYS! Ya gotta check this out! Seems pretty fucking awesome and a lot of people have already petitioned to have it shut down....and FOX is showing it lol..Fox is still moving forward with it.

"I cant read minds, I'm not a Jedi". Best part right there.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
31-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Now that is awesome!
31-05-2015, 05:33 AM
I can only imagine the shit storm christians will cause.
This show will definitely bring out the hatred that lies within all the "good" folks.

I pray it lasts 10 seasons

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
31-05-2015, 05:39 AM
That's intriguing, he's referencing god as his father. I wonder if he'll bitch slap Jesus if he ever shows up?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
31-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Somewhere else I've seen this notion of Lucifer actually being god's cast away son or wayward brother or something. Maybe borrowed from Neil Gaiman? Anyway, thanks for posting this ... I'll be on the lookout for it.
31-05-2015, 08:17 AM
(31-05-2015 05:57 AM)mordant Wrote:  Somewhere else I've seen this notion of Lucifer actually being god's cast away son or wayward brother or something. Maybe borrowed from Neil Gaiman? Anyway, thanks for posting this ... I'll be on the lookout for it.

Correct. He appears in Sandman and in a series of his own.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Before someone accuses me of stealing a particular plot point from this series, I want everyone to know that I wrote it first.

In Lucifer he uses his charms on women, but one female who happens to work for the police is basically immune to those charms.

In my book, the main character has something similar going on, but again there is one human female who works for the government who is immune to the influence due to her evolutionary ancestry.

Just sayin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
31-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Looks cheesy and derivative. I'll probably love it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-05-2015, 03:05 PM
(31-05-2015 10:10 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Before someone accuses me of stealing a particular plot point from this series, I want everyone to know that I wrote it first.

In Lucifer he uses his charms on women, but one female who happens to work for the police is basically immune to those charms.

In my book, the main character has something similar going on, but again there is one human female who works for the government who is immune to the influence due to her evolutionary ancestry.

Just sayin

I'm betting they are going to play her up as "god's hand" keeping the devil in check. That line - "we're you sent by my father?" I have a feeling that even though it's a show about lucifer being a good guy, most of that will be accredited to god still.