Lucifer the T.V Show - and he's the good guy lol.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Lucifer the T.V Show - and he's the good guy lol.
Between this and Black Jesus I got plenty to watch.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2015, 03:41 PM
So, I watched the trailer. This is kind of old hat stuff. I mean, am I the only one who recalls the Prophecy movies? Or shit ... the story of Job, for that matter?

Lucifer has always been kind of the "fallen good guy", while god is always the asshole.

In the 1st Prophecy film, Lucifer, played by Vigo Mortisen - he's really laid back & hangs out with Natives. He pretty much saves the day... which Christopher Walkin, as Gabriel, pretty much fucks up entirely... on the orders of ... you know who. Of course, God never makes an appearance... but he still threatens to, and manages to fuck everything up.

The other films carry on with all the angel lore pretty well. They are fighting amongst themselves, of course.

Girly is right ... it is cheesy and very derivative. Sounds like a hit! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-05-2015, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 04:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-05-2015 03:41 PM)kim Wrote:  Or shit ... the story of Job, for that matter?

I always defer to JohnnyC when it comes to the Book of Job.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-05-2015, 04:45 PM
(31-05-2015 03:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 10:10 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Before someone accuses me of stealing a particular plot point from this series, I want everyone to know that I wrote it first.

In Lucifer he uses his charms on women, but one female who happens to work for the police is basically immune to those charms.

In my book, the main character has something similar going on, but again there is one human female who works for the government who is immune to the influence due to her evolutionary ancestry.

Just sayin

I'm betting they are going to play her up as "god's hand" keeping the devil in check. That line - "we're you sent by my father?" I have a feeling that even though it's a show about lucifer being a good guy, most of that will be accredited to god still.

The best free will is when you can only do gods will.
So of course all the good that Lucifer will do is because it was all part of god's plan.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
01-06-2015, 04:36 AM
I'm just going to leave this right here... Big Grin

Good Guy Lucifer Memes @ KnowYourMeme.com

[Image: 3c474843c52a78a70f2b5218b0e3107f304821e4...f23a1a.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-06-2015, 10:50 AM
Oh hey, I found a cool site that really summarizes a lot of the Lucifer lore in scripture. It's quite fascinating. Shy

Go here --> http://www.allaboutgod.com/story-of-lucifer.htm

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post