Lurker - Newbie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Lurker - Newbie
Hi All,

I have a confession to make about lurking on this site for about 6 months. I have great respect for the majority of people that post on this site. I feel very incompetent in regards to other members. I am a bookkeeper with not a great wealth of knowledge. I was once a bible thumping freak but finally came to my senses about a year ago. I am finding myself obsessed with this group! You all rock!!

Stang
Bowing
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Lurker - Newbie
(08-06-2013 07:39 PM)Stang Wrote:  Hi All,

I have a confession to make about lurking on this site for about 6 months. I have great respect for the majority of people that post on this site. I feel very incompetent in regards to other members. I am a bookkeeper with not a great wealth of knowledge. I was once a bible thumping freak but finally came to my senses about a year ago. I am finding myself obsessed with this group! You all rock!!

Stang
Bowing

Welcome, Ex-Lurker. We are glad you have come out of the closet. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi! Welcome.

And don't underestimate yourself.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-06-2013, 07:45 PM
(08-06-2013 07:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Stang
Bowing

Welcome, Ex-Lurker. We are glad you have come out of the closet. Thumbsup
You are so right. Now I'm officially an atheist!! SmileSmile
08-06-2013, 07:52 PM
(08-06-2013 07:45 PM)Stang Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 07:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome, Ex-Lurker. We are glad you have come out of the closet. Thumbsup
You are so right. Now I'm officially an atheist!! SmileSmile

OK, now you have to stand and sing The Atheist Anthem and Pledge to the...

Oh, wait. We don't do that shit. Consider

Never mind. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Welcome!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-06-2013, 07:54 PM
My big thing is that I was fooled for soooo long! I am angry and am going thru that stage but I recognize that and will try and be civil with believers
[+] 1 user Likes Stang's post
08-06-2013, 07:57 PM
(08-06-2013 07:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  Welcome!

I love the dobbies! Thx!
08-06-2013, 07:58 PM

Stang
Bowing

Welcome aboard! Don't feel too incompetent, you always have me hanging around to make you look good in comparison. Big Grin

I don't have near the wealth of knowledge that a lot of people here have, but you gotta just jump in and find your niche. Learning new stuff from others here is half the fun!

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-06-2013, 08:04 PM
(08-06-2013 07:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Stang
Bowing

Welcome aboard! Don't feel too incompetent, you always have me hanging around to make you look good in comparison. Big Grin

I don't have near the wealth of knowledge that a lot of people here have, but you gotta just jump in and find your niche. Learning new stuff from others here is half the fun!
Thanks for the support!! You are way smarter than me but I might be more funny. LOL. We'll see. Wink