M'off Too

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 01:58 AM
M'off Too
Just like Jennybee, I am leaving too.

I've enjoyed my time here, even though it has been brief.

My reason?

I hate religion with a passion. I cannot believe how man swallows the shit that it manufactures. I can understand why man believed in gods when he first roamed the Earth - but not now that he has science.

Eventually, the world will be rid of the insanity which causes Man to believe in deities. When that happens, it will happen fast. Historians, in the years to come, will look back on the past 2,000 years and say: " ... and Man believed in sky wizards, that ghosts could impregnate virgins, talking snakes, that people could walk on water and could come back from the dead? WHY? But, I fear that day is a ways off yet. I have no doubt though that this day will come.

Religion is the worst thing that could have happened to mankind. Yes, it has done some good - but it is only a smoke screen for all the evil it does.

I wish to vent my spleen in the strongest possible way, although I most certainly draw the line at violence.

Although I have only been here a couple of weeks, it is obvious that this place is far too conservative for me. I need a place which is tolerant and even encourages my more extreme nature and feelings towards religion.

Given that I have no wish to upset you good people, it is best that I move on.

Take care everyone.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
07-07-2015, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 05:28 AM by DLJ.)
RE: M'off Too
(07-07-2015 01:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  ...
this place is far too conservative

Well! I say! Ohmy

That's a first.

Looks like we need more deranged theists upon whom we can vent our spleens.

I blame KC.

Angry

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
07-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Today I called a theist a turd and told him to fuck himself.

How is that conservative????

And I was being polite! Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Consider conservative? In what way?

Just as a personal side note: my tolerance of religion has absolutely nothing to do with conservatism and everything to do with self preservation. I'm not in the closet because I love me some Jesus and wanna be a christee and just can't stomach swallowing their horseshit - no I fucking hate the shit with every fiber of my being. Bigoted hypocritical assholes that profess to be followers of a religion of love? I bite my tongue out of self interest with keeping my job and maintaining familial support with raising my son. It's not just paranoia making me think I'd lose my family if they knew...my brother was kicked out of the house just for not going to church after working late the night before - not for declaring himself an atheist heathen. The harm it has caused me personally, the years I can't get back... I fucking despise religion. Its a cancerous plague upon the earth.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 9 users Like Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 05:02 AM
WAT.....

Truth seeker.
07-07-2015, 05:05 AM
(07-07-2015 01:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Just like Jennybee, I am leaving too.

I've enjoyed my time here, even though it has been brief.

My reason?

I hate religion with a passion. I cannot believe how man swallows the shit that it manufactures. I can understand why man believed in gods when he first roamed the Earth - but not now that he has science.

Eventually, the world will be rid of the insanity which causes Man to believe in deities. When that happens, it will happen fast. Historians, in the years to come, will look back on the past 2,000 years and say: " ... and Man believed in sky wizards, that ghosts could impregnate virgins, talking snakes, that people could walk on water and could come back from the dead? WHY? But, I fear that day is a ways off yet. I have no doubt though that this day will come.

Religion is the worst thing that could have happened to mankind. Yes, it has done some good - but it is only a smoke screen for all the evil it does.

I wish to vent my spleen in the strongest possible way, although I most certainly draw the line at violence.

Although I have only been here a couple of weeks, it is obvious that this place is far too conservative for me. I need a place which is tolerant and even encourages my more extreme nature and feelings towards religion.

Given that I have no wish to upset you good people, it is best that I move on.

Take care everyone.

This place is tolerant of speech, not religion. There's an enormous difference. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-07-2015, 05:21 AM
I blame Jeb Bush........ Or is it Goober Bush???

I can't keep them straight....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
07-07-2015, 05:29 AM
Facepalm

I blame you DLJ. And you Stark. And Moms. Alla you fucking mods. Making this a nice place to be. Where are the theist heads on pikes I ask you? We wuz promised despotic ruuuuuuuule!

OP: Go well amigo. My advice is don't hate people or religion too much. Take it or leave it... but IMO that shit's bad news. You'll just give yourself ulcers.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Well bye to you as well! Wink I enjoyed reading your posts!
07-07-2015, 11:33 AM
(07-07-2015 01:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I wish to vent my spleen in the strongest possible way, although I most certainly draw the line at violence.

I thought this was a place to vent your spleen in the strongest possible way, but I guess not for some.