M'off Too

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: M'off Too

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-07-2015, 12:46 PM
You seemed like a nice enough fellow. See you around the Dubyas, I suppose.
07-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Make sure you follow god's tweets on twitter! hahahaha. best wishes to you!! Smile

**Crickets** -- God
07-07-2015, 03:39 PM
(07-07-2015 11:33 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 01:58 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  I wish to vent my spleen in the strongest possible way, although I most certainly draw the line at violence.

I thought this was a place to vent your spleen in the strongest possible way, but I guess not for some.

Your spleen would hemorrhage if you vented it. Drinking Beverage I doubt they even put in a drain, but I could be wrong. I'm no spleeniologist.

I say we issue an ULTIMATUM. That's it. An ULTIMATUM.
About what I have no clue, but, I just like the sound of it.

Oh wait.

Facepalm ... Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-07-2015, 04:09 PM
While I abide by no religion, and see great dangers therein, I hold an open ended attitude to the ineffable mysteries ensconced within the cosmos.
07-07-2015, 04:41 PM
(07-07-2015 03:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 11:33 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  I thought this was a place to vent your spleen in the strongest possible way, but I guess not for some.

Your spleen would hemorrhage if you vented it. Drinking Beverage I doubt they even put in a drain, but I could be wrong. I'm no spleeniologist.

Oh wait.

Facepalm ... Rolleyes

When it comes to splenic lacerations (hemorrhage), With my patients we've either done a wait and see if the lac's not bad, went to angio to try to stop the bleed, or cut it out in an open lap Hail Mary stop the bleeding before they die kinda thing. It's one of those things where I picture (and have seen) the trauma surgeon go "nope, don't need that..cut cut...don't need that, either...cut cut..." lol: God I love trauma.

I've never heard of a splenic drain. They just cut it out with complications as far as I'm aware. No stenting an infarct, either. They just bleed too much. But I'm not a spleenologist, either Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
07-07-2015, 05:25 PM
(07-07-2015 04:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 03:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your spleen would hemorrhage if you vented it. Drinking Beverage I doubt they even put in a drain, but I could be wrong. I'm no spleeniologist.

Oh wait.

Facepalm ... Rolleyes

When it comes to splenic lacerations (hemorrhage), With my patients we've either done a wait and see if the lac's not bad, went to angio to try to stop the bleed, or cut it out in an open lap Hail Mary stop the bleeding before they die kinda thing. It's one of those things where I picture (and have seen) the trauma surgeon go "nope, don't need that..cut cut...don't need that, either...cut cut..." lol: God I love trauma.

I've never heard of a splenic drain. They just cut it out with complications as far as I'm aware. No stenting an infarct, either. They just bleed too much. But I'm not a spleenologist, either Tongue

My ma also. One of the worst things I ever saw a quack cards guy do was puncture the artery behind (the stomach I think ??) going in, to do a PTCA. She did not make it. Damn if the fool doing my mom's pacer didn't do the same thing. Fortunately for us, the great NURSE in CCU got there was something VERY wrong, and instead of calling him, she called the interventional radiologist, who went in and stopped the bleeding in radiology. Two women saved her life.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post