WELL LYNCH GULEY OF COURSE! Angry

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz
Weeping

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
26-04-2015, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 10:09 AM by Losty.)
You need to take a look at the game rules in the OP, Guley. ~Losty

26-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Lynch Guley Angry

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
26-04-2015, 11:43 AM
NO WAIT.

Vote: No lynch for now

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm Good Witch of the South! No name. I asked Losty several times if I was Glinda, but she said all she'd confirm is what you see in green, above.

If you google glinda good witch of the south you'll see an image of a blonde woman wearing a tiara-crown standing in front of a bunch of tea cup houses. That's me. In the movie Glinda was from/of the North. In the book, however, she's from/of the South! North/South = good. East/West = bad.

I was hoping to keep my ability between myself and the people I've been talking to constantly, on skype, since the very beginning of the game, but as 2 of them have already voted for my lynch, fuck it. I'm the Doctor! No one else claimed Doctor, yet? Too big a role for scum to risk being caught double claiming? That's what I thought!

Ryan claims Mayor and hangs the "I get to kill somebody when I die" over our heads like some of us have used as a scare tactic in the past! I'm assuming the role Mayor means he's the character Mayor of MunchkinLand, but UnderP has also claimed Munchkin! Since it's falsifiable, tell us all what your ability is, UnderP!
And Tildie is Toto? What can you do, Toto? Vanilla, right?

Dodgy

26-04-2015, 11:50 AM
(26-04-2015 11:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm Good Witch of the South! No name. I asked Losty several times if I was Glinda, but she said all she'd confirm is what you see in green, above.

If you google glinda good witch of the south you'll see an image of a blonde woman wearing a tiara-crown standing in front of a bunch of tea cup houses. That's me. In the movie Glinda was from/of the North. In the book, however, she's from/of the South! North/South = good. East/West = bad.

I was hoping to keep my ability between myself and the people I've been talking to constantly, on skype, since the very beginning of the game, but as 2 of them have already voted for my lynch, fuck it. I'm the Doctor! No one else claimed Doctor, yet? Too big a role for scum to risk being caught double claiming? That's what I thought!

Ryan claims Mayor and hangs the "I get to kill somebody when I die" over our heads like some of us have used as a scare tactic in the past! I'm assuming the role Mayor means he's the character Mayor of MunchkinLand, but UnderP has also claimed Munchkin! Since it's falsifiable, tell us all what your ability is, UnderP!
And Tildie is Toto? What can you do, Toto? Vanilla, right?

Dodgy

Sorry Guley, I confused the North and the South (I remembered Glinda was the Good Witch of the South?) and I thought you had claimed the same as Colourcraze Sad

That's why I changed my vote. If I was Mafia, why would I change it? Anyway, Ryan's claim sounds fishy to me.

I've told you what my ability is and I've told at least three other people (+1 if you count the dead). I'm not sure if I should claim it publicly.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 12:19 PM
(26-04-2015 11:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Sorry Guley, I confused the North and the South (I remembered Glinda was the Good Witch of the South?) and I thought you had claimed the same as Colourcraze Sad

That's why I changed my vote. If I was Mafia, why would I change it? Anyway, Ryan's claim sounds fishy to me.

I didn't see that you'd changed it until after I posted and I ain't gonna edit that one!

Hmmmm. Consider
Can I ask you some questions?
Liiiiiike... Consider

Do Munchkins wear underwear, or "go commando"? Shy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
26-04-2015, 12:26 PM
(26-04-2015 11:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  And Tildie is Toto? What can you do, Toto? Vanilla, right?

No not vanilla. I think my role might be quite useful but I'm not entirely sure yet. It depends on how this game is set up.
26-04-2015, 12:28 PM
(26-04-2015 12:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 11:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Sorry Guley, I confused the North and the South (I remembered Glinda was the Good Witch of the South?) and I thought you had claimed the same as Colourcraze Sad

I didn't see that you'd changed it until after I posted and I ain't gonna edit that one!

Hmmmm. Consider
Can I ask you some questions?
Liiiiiike... Consider

Do Munchkins wear underwear, or "go commando"? Shy

It's ok! Tongue

Well, I'll have you know that munchkins do wear underwear, except it's like, the sexiest kind around Yes

-Guybrush Threepwood-