MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz
I'm the Wizard of Oz. My role is mayor Guley. I never said I can kill someone when I die, just that if someone attempts to kill me they get a nasty surprise.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 12:38 PM
(26-04-2015 12:26 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  No not vanilla. I think my role might be quite useful but I'm not entirely sure yet. It depends on how this game is set up.

There's only 6 players left! Should we make a list of everybody?

(26-04-2015 12:28 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, I'll have you know that munchkins do wear underwear, except it's like, the sexiest kind around Yes

Mmmm, I see! Don't take this the wrong way, butt...
Do Munchkins have sex? Or do they, like, spring up out of the ground like flowers, and great Orcs?

26-04-2015, 12:41 PM
(26-04-2015 12:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Mmmm, I see! Don't take this the wrong way, butt...
Do Munchkins have sex? Or do they, like, spring up out of the ground like flowers, and great Orcs?

You'd like to see that, wouldn't you? Tongue THAT'S PERSONAL MUNCHKIN STUFF THERE!

(26-04-2015 12:38 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm the Wizard of Oz. My role is mayor Guley. I never said I can kill someone when I die, just that if someone attempts to kill me they get a nasty surprise.

Someone has said that you've claimed another character though Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 12:44 PM
(26-04-2015 12:41 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Mmmm, I see! Don't take this the wrong way, butt...

You'd like to see that, wouldn't you? Tongue THAT'S PERSONAL MUNCHKIN STUFF THERE!

(26-04-2015 12:38 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm the Wizard of Oz. My role is mayor Guley. I never said I can kill someone when I die, just that if someone attempts to kill me they get a nasty surprise.

I have talked to no one except smerc and have role claimed to her once and then publicly on here. Anyone else would be lying, and if smerc is lying then she needs to fess up...

**edit: just looked at the pm I sent to smerc, I only told her that I was the mayor. Did not claim a character so she wouldn't have known either.

Atir aissom atir imon
26-04-2015, 12:47 PM
(26-04-2015 12:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:41 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  You'd like to see that, wouldn't you? Tongue THAT'S PERSONAL MUNCHKIN STUFF THERE!

I have talked to no one except smerc and have role claimed to her once and then publicly on here. Anyone else would be lying, and if smerc is lying then she needs to fess up...

**edit: just looked at the pm I sent to smerc, I only told her that I was the mayor. Did not claim a character so she wouldn't have known either.

Well this is funny, I can't find the PM where I read that. What the fuck? Did I dream that? Consider

I'm remember it rather clearly, but I don't remember who told me. Either them or you must be Mafia then. I'll keep looking.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 12:50 PM
(26-04-2015 12:47 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I have talked to no one except smerc and have role claimed to her once and then publicly on here. Anyone else would be lying, and if smerc is lying then she needs to fess up...

Well this is funny, I can't find the PM where I read that. What the fuck? Did I dream that? Consider

I'm remember it rather clearly, but I don't remember who told me. Either them or you must be Mafia then. I'll keep looking.

To be honest, I'm suspecting you. Hope you find the message

Atir aissom atir imon
26-04-2015, 12:51 PM
I've only talked to one person about Ryan's character that I can remember, and I just checked the convo. All I said was what he told me. The mayor. Ugp, where you hearing something else?

I'm pretty sure I know who my vote is for, but there's still one person I'm waiting to hear from before I make any decisions. Plus no rush we've got some time to decide.
26-04-2015, 12:52 PM
(26-04-2015 12:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  To be honest, I'm suspecting you. Hope you find the message

Oh, nevermind, I just misread something Tongue

Your claim is a pretty strong one. To be honest, mine is the weakest. Many people were suspicious of me, but a few of them trusted me immediately. One of them should be the last Mafia member alive then, if that is not you.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Just a reminder, if you need to add something, make a new post. No editing.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Popcorn

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post