MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz
(26-04-2015 12:53 PM)Losty Wrote:  Just a reminder, if you need to add something, make a new post. No editing.

My bad Blush

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 12:56 PM
(26-04-2015 12:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I've only talked to one person about Ryan's character that I can remember, and I just checked the convo. All I said was what he told me. The mayor. Ugp, where you hearing something else?

I'm pretty sure I know who my vote is for, but there's still one person I'm waiting to hear from before I make any decisions. Plus no rush we've got some time to decide.

If you'd care to share? I'm still running solely on forum posts and it's quite annoying Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
26-04-2015, 01:02 PM
All of us have publicly claimed our characters. I don't understand what's going on. Everyone has claimed main characters, so the last Mafia member left must be one who must have asked everyone about their characters so they can safely claim a main one.

Any guesses?
(I know my character is the least believable one, but people seem to trust me for some reason.)

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(26-04-2015 12:52 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  To be honest, I'm suspecting you. Hope you find the message

Oh, nevermind, I just misread something Tongue

Your claim is a pretty strong one. To be honest, mine is the weakest. Many people were suspicious of me, but a few of them trusted me immediately. One of them should be the last Mafia member alive then, if that is not you.

How do you know there is only one mafia left.

Vote:underground

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post
26-04-2015, 01:09 PM
I was wrong about CC, and I may be wrong about this but:

Vote: UGP

I am going to be busy for the next couple of hours, but I'll be back on later tonight to see if I should change my vote.

Atir aissom atir imon
26-04-2015, 01:10 PM
(26-04-2015 01:05 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 12:52 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, nevermind, I just misread something Tongue

Your claim is a pretty strong one. To be honest, mine is the weakest. Many people were suspicious of me, but a few of them trusted me immediately. One of them should be the last Mafia member alive then, if that is not you.

How do you know there is only one mafia left.

Vote:underground

Whoa, wait.
I thought we had to deal with two Wicked Witches, so if one is dead, there should only be one left.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-04-2015, 01:13 PM
What about Miss Almira Gulch, the cruel neighbour who tries to have Toto put down?
26-04-2015, 01:15 PM
(26-04-2015 01:05 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  How do you know there is only one mafia left.

In a game this size, 3 would be standard, right? Consider

26-04-2015, 01:17 PM
I would expect there to be 3.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
26-04-2015, 01:19 PM
(26-04-2015 01:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  What about Miss Almira Gulch, the cruel neighbour who tries to have Toto put down?

No idea, but Losty's first post seems to make it clear that it's townies against the two witches.

I understand why you guys would want to lynch me (while the Wicked Witch is sitting there laughing about it Dodgy ) but I hope you won't.

I can't say much to change your mind, my ability is hard to prove anyway. I hope someone has investigated me or something so they can defend me. In any case, once you lynch me and see I'm a townie, you will at least have less suspects and we'll probably win anyway Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-