Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 05:37 AM
RE: MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz
Phase switch in 2.5 hours.

Vote count:

Lynch Tildie: Ryan, Smercy, kitty, Guley 4
no lynch/no vote: undergroundp, Tildie 2

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 05:38 AM
Vosur was stabbed in the back by the wicked witch of the west. We know wothout a doubt that ryan did not kill vosur. The rest of us are very confident in trusting each other and our identities. That leaves mathilda. I'm just glad it was figured out in time. Whew! Big Grin
27-04-2015, 06:45 AM
So I'm being lynched because you all think that a dog that appears throughout the film and drives the plot forward throughout is less plausible than the idea of someone waiting until all the characters have been declared and choosing a remaining major character.

Fair enough. You all need to choose who you consider the the least plausible.

Just remember, my actions have not been scummy in anyway and have always been pro-town. And when I flip town, think about who accused me.
27-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Popcorn

the anticipation!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
27-04-2015, 06:51 AM
Oh and one other thing, I'd just to remind people that it wasn't me that convinced the town vigilante to kill the back-up cop.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-04-2015, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 08:17 AM by Vosur.)
END DAY 3

After a long day of Guley McSneakMeister and his edity posts, the paranoid people of Oz finally come together and choose to lynch Ryan. But Ryan demands that he is innocent and turns everyone towards Tildie. She protests, but Ryan says "if you're not the witch a little glass of water won't hurt you!"
Together they douse Mathila in water.
The winkies weep tears of joy as she melts.

Tildie has been lynched, she was the Wicked Witch Of The West

[Image: bwZqgUL.jpg]

Godfather.

The winkies finish their celebrations and then fall serious. "You all thought we were free, but there is a traitor among us"

BEGIN NIGHT 3
Send in your night actions. This phase will end in 24 hours.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
27-04-2015, 08:37 AM
There's more! :O

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
27-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I am ending this phase early because I cannot handle the suspense.
END Night 3

The Wizard of Oz sent a note to the Tinman on this night. His note read "You are one of us now. Join me and be as heartless as you were meant to be, or suffer the consequences". But the Tinman, as physically void of a beating heart as he was, was full of heart and hope this night. He lit a torch, knowing fully that he risked the lives of himself and his friends and set off to light fire to the Wizard's castle. As he torched the castle he shouted a line borrowed from Patrick Henry "Give me liberty, or give me death!"

And as the castle burned he weeped from exhaustion and relief, but lo, he did not rust...not this night.

Ryan has been killed, he was the Wizard Of OZ
[Image: Wizard-of-Oz-Caps-the-wizard-of-oz-2028567-720-536.jpg]
Cult Leader

BEGIN DAY 4

Send in your lynch votes. Phase will end in 24 hours.

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
27-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Fuck yeah!!!! Flex

Ryan tried to recruit me. I could either join or try and kill him with a 50/50 shot of killing a townie on accident. I fucking went for it and won!! Flex

Now who has ryan recruited already, eh? I think the time for private convos are over. It's down to just our core alliance. Let's hash this out together, just the four of us?

Kitty - wasn't it Guley that first started sewing seeds of doubt about our plan to lynch ryan?

I think the only reason this game is still going is because there's still a recruit left. At least I'm hoping that's the only reason.

I also think we have pretty much proven who we are, so this doesn't come down to who's lying about their identity, but who seemed to be on Ryan's side? We would have seen a change in behavior after a phase change.

What does everyone think?
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Just kidding guys! Laugh out load

TOWNIES WIN!

Those left alive are:

Kitty Dorothy
[Image: Dorothy_Gale.jpg]
Friendly Neighbor (gossiper).

Ugp Munchkin
[Image: Munchkins-film.jpg]
this was originally a vanilla townie role but I felt like the town was still over powered and VT is boring so, I made up a nameless role for her. (The part in brackets was for my use and was not included in her role PM) -
Do a lot of talking in this game and you just might get a chance to give Dorothy the ruby slippers.
[If player says any of these words "there's no place like home" 5 times Dorothy will receive ruby slippers and be immune from 1 death. If Dorothy receives the ruby slippers, the Lion becomes an independent serial killer and the Wizard of Oz becomes a cult leader.]

Smercy Tin Man
[Image: wiz_c016.jpg]
Roleblocker.

Guley Good Witch of the South
[Image: Glinda_Textless_Poster.jpg]
Doctor.

Great game to everyone. I had so much fun!