MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: MAFIA XXXIX: Wizard of Oz
(24-04-2015 08:57 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Noooo, we lost our cop AND Rev already? Bah Sadcryface

What? Only one player was killed, unless you mean KidC was the cop?

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Lol Ryan Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-04-2015, 04:01 PM
(24-04-2015 03:07 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 08:57 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Noooo, we lost our cop AND Rev already? Bah Sadcryface

What? Only one player was killed, unless you mean KidC was the cop?

Haha noooo, I didn't mean it was two people, I meant he was the cop AND his was Rev Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
24-04-2015, 04:58 PM
So the day phase ends in 1 hour...no one is going to lynch?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-04-2015, 05:04 PM
I've got absolutely nothing to go on at all. i haven't even traded roles with anyone yet. Everyone's so quiet, I don't even have spider tinglings to go off of to help me come up with someone to either team up with or to guess at suspects.

I'm willing to publicly reveal that I'm the tin man. Maybe this will get things going, anyone else?
24-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Aha! That got me the results I wanted. I've heard from two people, so with rev dead ( Weeping ), me, KidC removed from the players list, and two others I don't have reason to mistrust at this point that leaves six people a complete mystery. Gives me about 50/50 shot at randomly lynching someone if there are three mafia. I'm gunna just go for it.... But I'm still agonizing over who!
24-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Fuck it ... Sorry... But it's day two, gotta lynch someone!! Don't hate me if I'm wrong!

lynch: kitty
24-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Any reason for lynching Kitty?
24-04-2015, 05:53 PM
None other than desperation to not have the townies be stagnant another day, odds, and I don't know her well,mso it stings just a teensy bit less Undecided
24-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok I just can't fit everyone in phase times that work for me. I am going to make the game 24 hour phases and bump the time up so it won't be 5am for kitty.

So each phase will end at 10am EDT, that's 9am Guley and EA, 7am Kitty, 3pm Vosur, 2 PM Tildie. Anyone else need a time translation let me know.

Anyone have objections or a better idea post them. The game just isn't any fun if people can't play bc of time differences.