MAGA!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2017, 07:40 AM
RE: MAGA!!
I distinctly remember saying that the ( D )s would regret that change of rules --- because your party won't be in charge forever..

Same applies to the ( R )s of course....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 08:36 AM
GO TEAM R!! GO TEAM R!!

(and please don't arrest me)
09-11-2017, 08:58 AM
(09-11-2017 08:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  GO TEAM R!! GO TEAM R!!

(and please don't arrest me)

Team Rocket?

Seriously, at this point, would Jessie or James being in charge be any more ridiculous?

I rest my case.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-11-2017, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 09:57 AM by Emma.)
(09-11-2017 12:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Whenever I see LDH post something now, I think of that scene where Hannibal Lechter's feeding the dude his own brains and he finds it delicious. Seriously, that's what I think of now whenever I see LDH post.

So... I watched this and realized that I've never actually watched this movie. Aaaaaand... yikes, I'm glad I haven't. But the reference is apt.

Rainbow Vomit

(09-11-2017 12:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 12:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Being a 'Stinky foreigner" I would have thouth the Judges would, y'know, do their job and give rulings on the cases brought before them.

Consider

Or am I missing something about America here?

I do have it right.

Polician's draught laws and bills and such. Which 'become' law.

Police 'Enforce' said laws (Or preceided infringemtns upon such).

Judges give their ruling one cases about said law breakings brought before them.

Consider

Indeed, that is how it's supposed to work. However Republicans love activist judges that ignore the laws and judicial precedent in favor of ruling from their gut and pretending like they live in a Christian theocracy. Make no mistake about it, the judges being placed right now that LDH is swooning over, are the ones most likely to impose their Christianity on LDH's (supposedly) heathen ass. They're the ones who think HobbyLobby as a corporation has more rights than a pregnant mother.

While I would normally be appalled by such utter disregard of the rule of law and the Constitution, I think I can make an exception in LDH's case.

But yeah, when LDH needs to cheer about conservative Christian judges in the mold of Scalia and Gorsuch being appointed, it shows just how desperate he is. There is arguably no greater threat to personal liberty and freedom of conscious then judges like that, and he's cheering them on, because it's his team. Everything can be forgiven, so long as the team wins.

And that, children, is how democracy died.

It's shit like this that makes me think he's just a'trollin'trollin'trollin'. Or stupid. I mean, he doesn't strike me as a complete idiot in every way, though. Just really good at compartmentalization of reality. Or just trollin'. Poe's Law at work.
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
09-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Trump supporters are like people who think brakes should be removed from cars, so they can go faster and faster.
Hobo
[+] 4 users Like Thoreauvian's post
09-11-2017, 12:02 PM
(09-11-2017 12:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is what LDH is cheering for folks.

[Image: 9729fc8337c61b6dff9820b966d3f7c8.jpg]

Judge Roy Moore.

Twice elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, and twice removed for ethics violations. Now a Republican running for a Senate seat in Alabama.

This is the face of Republican judicial activism.

And Lord Dirty Pig claims to be an atheist....
09-11-2017, 01:51 PM
(09-11-2017 12:02 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 12:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is what LDH is cheering for folks.

[Image: 9729fc8337c61b6dff9820b966d3f7c8.jpg]

Judge Roy Moore.

Twice elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, and twice removed for ethics violations. Now a Republican running for a Senate seat in Alabama.

This is the face of Republican judicial activism.

And Lord Dirty Pig claims to be an atheist....

Again, all can be forgiven, so long as his team 'wins'.

The epitaph etched upon the tombstone of the United States will read 'At Least The Other Side Lost Too'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-11-2017, 05:11 PM
LDH is a despicable excuse for a human being.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
09-11-2017, 09:03 PM
This far in I’m starting think Trump is really just more of the same. Nothing in my world is different except I’m a year older.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
09-11-2017, 09:26 PM
(09-11-2017 09:03 PM)ImFred Wrote:  This far in I’m starting think Trump is really just more of the same. Nothing in my world is different except I’m a year older.

Lucky you.

In my world, Trump is threatening America's progress on climate change and messing with the ACA, which my wife and I need.

Not to mention how angry I've been since he was elected. That's not healthy either.
Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post