MC Yo Wassup VS Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: MC Yo Wassup VS Atheism
(04-03-2015 08:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 06:00 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Not if you listen to quality stuff.

Even then it falls, rap is just not my thing.

Fair enough, not everyone must like it. And you're free not to, of course. I was just responding to your previous statement that sounded pretty much like an "objective judgement" about the genre.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2015, 03:45 AM
(05-03-2015 02:18 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 08:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Even then it falls, rap is just not my thing.

Fair enough, not everyone must like it. And you're free not to, of course. I was just responding to your previous statement that sounded pretty much like an "objective judgement" about the genre.

Yeah, at least 80's and 90's rap is tolerable. Speaking of 90's and 80's this:

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-03-2015, 01:41 PM
(05-03-2015 03:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 02:18 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Fair enough, not everyone must like it. And you're free not to, of course. I was just responding to your previous statement that sounded pretty much like an "objective judgement" about the genre.

Yeah, at least 80's and 90's rap is tolerable. Speaking of 90's and 80's this:

Bro it's not like rap stopped having the ability to be good. Modern rapper like myself, hopsin, immortal tech we are all bringing back the real ill hip hop.
05-03-2015, 01:45 PM
(04-03-2015 10:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 07:53 PM)mcyowassup Wrote:  Woah now who is going to decide the meaning of justice? You can't just blindly force the world to bend to your will. You might have a lot of good ideas but I bet you would have a lot of bad ones too.

Ironic from one defending religion and their dogmas.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Take a look at the examples I gave earlier on the thread and tell me if you agree those are just.

Brother what are you talking about? What religion or dogma was I for at no point in this thread or my life have I told anyone that this is the true religion or this is the dogma to follow. I have always simply and humbly admitted idk, I am only on the side of keeping an open mind and allowing room for different possibilities.
05-03-2015, 01:51 PM
(04-03-2015 07:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 04:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yo, the storms man, the storms, the sunrise and sunset...

The tide goes in and the tide goes out....we don't know why...

/thread

"... according to blahblah pewblah research blawstitute only 1.6% of Americans are atheists."

The situation is proceeding according to plan.

[Image: wolf.jpg]

I claim that god exists because of how perfect for our existence the world is and because of how large and complex our universe is. In all this chaos we were birthed this there should be some sort of higher power or some sort of god. I also claim humbly that while likely there also may not, my limited human intellect does not give me the understanding of the universe where I can say for sure.
05-03-2015, 01:57 PM
(05-03-2015 01:51 PM)mcyowassup Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 07:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

"... according to blahblah pewblah research blawstitute only 1.6% of Americans are atheists."

The situation is proceeding according to plan.

[Image: wolf.jpg]

I claim that god exists because of how perfect for our existence the world is and because of how large and complex our universe is. In all this chaos we were birthed this there should be some sort of higher power or some sort of god. I also claim humbly that while likely there also may not, my limited human intellect does not give me the understanding of the universe where I can say for sure.
What's your point man? The majority of us here, it seems, also won't claim to know for sure. In fact I'd be hard pressed to name anyone who does.
05-03-2015, 02:03 PM
(05-03-2015 01:51 PM)mcyowassup Wrote:  I claim that god exists because of how perfect for our existence the world is...

You got that backwards mate.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
05-03-2015, 02:07 PM
“This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in — an interesting hole I find myself in — fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!' This is such a powerful idea that as the sun rises in the sky and the air heats up and as, gradually, the puddle gets smaller and smaller, frantically hanging on to the notion that everything's going to be alright, because this world was meant to have him in it, was built to have him in it; so the moment he disappears catches him rather by surprise. I think this may be something we need to be on the watch out for.”

― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-03-2015, 02:09 PM
(05-03-2015 01:41 PM)mcyowassup Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 03:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah, at least 80's and 90's rap is tolerable. Speaking of 90's and 80's this:

Bro it's not like rap stopped having the ability to be good. Modern rapper like myself, hopsin, immortal tech we are all bringing back the real ill hip hop.

Yeah that is the thing. Unlike many of the music I listen to I don't have to name a few just to get the meaningful stuff. Rap however it is like digging corn outta poop.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Onlinebiker beat me to the puddle analogy. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post