MC Yo Wassup VS Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: MC Yo Wassup VS Atheism
(05-03-2015 05:26 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 02:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you actually believe the world is perfect for our existence then you don't know much about the world.

The more you know about the world, the more you realize that we are adapted to it - it was not made for us.

I guess MC doowap missed the fact that his perfect loving god created a big ball of fire called the sun, which bombards his creations with cancer causing rays... Consider

Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills. ~ Ambrose Bierce

Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
05-03-2015, 07:15 PM
(05-03-2015 01:45 PM)mcyowassup Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 10:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ironic from one defending religion and their dogmas.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Take a look at the examples I gave earlier on the thread and tell me if you agree those are just.

Brother what are you talking about? What religion or dogma was I for at no point in this thread or my life have I told anyone that this is the true religion or this is the dogma to follow. I have always simply and humbly admitted idk, I am only on the side of keeping an open mind and allowing room for different possibilities.

Make up your mind on the topic you want to discuss already.

Is it “don’t piss on the faithful” or “throw your hands up and stop looking for answers”?

If the former I already said they need to keep their dogma out of politics and the curriculum of publicly run schools.

If the latter then people need to pull their heads out of the sand.

You’re either pussyfooting around the subjects or don’t have a clear understanding of what you’re advocating.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Earth wants to kill us by Neil DeGrasse Tyson

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-03-2015, 07:39 PM

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)