MEDiscovery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2013, 04:30 PM
MEDiscovery

Among other hobbies, I like experimenting with sound design and voice modification. Here are a few examples.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: MEDiscovery
(11-07-2013 04:30 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Among other hobbies, I like experimenting with sound design and voice modification. Here are a few examples.

Mass Effect is the greatest!...and also you are halfway to a dubstep album with that Geth voice.

I did something like this for my coked out audio production professor where we re-created the audio from the Maud scene in The Big Lebowski...makes me want to find it.

11-07-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: MEDiscovery
(11-07-2013 04:40 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Mass Effect is the greatest!...and also you are halfway to a dubstep album with that Geth voice.

Rob Blake and Mike Kent have to be some of my favorite sound designers. XD Yeah, I actually used a synth called "FM8" which Skrillex uses to make those nasty growling noises in Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. XD

(11-07-2013 04:40 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Mass Effect is the I did something like this for my coked out audio production professor where we re-created the audio from the Maud scene in The Big Lebowski...makes me want to find it.

I would love to see it! XD

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.