MGTOW?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 08:07 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
MGTOW?
Ohh boy. This group is just, just watch this video:

You had to reactions. Disgust or you laughed at how stupid this was.

I can understand a man not wanting to date, that is fine. But to go around a blame women for your problems is another. I feel at this point it is more than just men who don't want to date. I feel it is a bunch of men that no girls are into. So they say they are MGTOW in order to feel like they put women off, not women putting them off. Kinda like the kid who isn't aloud to get something everyone else can get and saying "fine I didn't want it anyway". This is one sad movement. Let me put it in a way for MGTOWs to understand. Don't go around and say all feminist hate men, then go around hating women. That doesn't solve any problems.

and if anyone says I do this for female attention let me say something:

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: MGTOW?
Not gonna watch your movies, and especially not gonna click your link. Isn't that return of kings thing the one that advocates rape being legal? Yeah... fuck that shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-03-2016, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 08:07 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(16-03-2016 08:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  Not gonna watch your movies, and especially not gonna click your link. Isn't that return of kings thing the one that advocates rape being legal? Yeah... fuck that shit.

Wait are they? Anyway I can understand the not watching. It is pretty gross. Confused :EDIT: Removed the link.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-03-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 10:42 AM by carol.)
Hi Zeke!

Research about human pheromones is in a fledgling stage-of course, the crazy video above is based upon wacko misunderstandings, basic bullshit and crazy talk.

My personal science hero, Richard L Doty, wrote an interesting chapter in a textbook about human pheromones- we have no proof at this point in time if they exist at all, and if they do how they work. Here is a geek-link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK200980/

and a quote from the man, shortened a little to make it easier to quote:

“… there is a lack of consensus as to what defines a pheromone, making it difficult to tie down as an objective scientific entity. Most definitions imply that a pheromone (a) is comprised of one or only a few chemicals, (b) is species-specific, © has well-defined behavioral or endocrine effects, and (d) is little influenced by learning. To date, no chemicals have been isolated in humans that meet such criteria.”

Any way, even though the idea that women have ninja magic vajayjay skills to mesmerize men is a lovely one, and I wish it were true......ah...did I just think out loud....oops.....Evil_monster
But we simply do not know much about it- even though there are a lot of crazy sites selling 'human pheromone" scents and stuff...it is at the moment bullshit.....we do not even know for sure if we have receptors to scent them out- let alone how/if they impact human interaction...but it is interesting to find out about it! Big Grin
16-03-2016, 10:35 AM
I once had my MG towed. I got it back though the next day having paid the fine!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
16-03-2016, 10:40 AM
(16-03-2016 07:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I feel it is a bunch of men that no girls are into. So they say they are MGTOW in order to feel like they put women off, not women putting them off. Kinda like the kid who isn't aloud to get something everyone else can get and saying "fine I didn't want it anyway".

Do you think it's impossible for the reverse to be true - that there really does exist men who are not interested in long-term monogamous relationships? Or are you so invested in pussy that the idea is inconceivable?

I haven't watched that video yet, btw.

Edit: ohshit its sandman lol.
16-03-2016, 10:40 AM
(16-03-2016 10:31 AM)carol Wrote:  Hi Zeke!

Research about human pheromones is in a fledgling stage-of course, the crazy video above is based upon wacko misunderstandings and crazy talk. My personal science hero, Richard L Doty, wrote an interesting chapter in a textbook about human pheromones- we have no proof at this point in time if they exist at all, and if they do how they work. Here is a geek-link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK200980/

and a quote from the man, shortened a little to make it easier to quote:

“… there is a lack of consensus as to what defines a pheromone, making it difficult to tie down as an objective scientific entity. Most definitions imply that a pheromone (a) is comprised of one or only a few chemicals, (b) is species-specific, © has well-defined behavioral or endocrine effects, and (d) is little influenced by learning. To date, no chemicals have been isolated in humans that meet such criteria.”

Any way, even though the idea that women have ninja magic vajayjay skills to mesmerize men is a lovely one, and I wish it were true......ah...did I just think out loud....oops.....Evil_monster
But we simply do not know much about it- even though there are a lot of crazy sites selling 'human pheromone" scents and stuff...it is at the moment bullshit.....we do not even know for sure if we have receptors to scent them out- let alone how/if they impact human interaction...but it is interesting to find out about it! Big Grin

I hope you don't think I am agreeing with the video? And I knew the guy had no evidence to back it up. If anything it sounds like a conspiracy theory made up by some lonely guy.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-03-2016, 10:42 AM
(16-03-2016 10:40 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 07:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I feel it is a bunch of men that no girls are into. So they say they are MGTOW in order to feel like they put women off, not women putting them off. Kinda like the kid who isn't aloud to get something everyone else can get and saying "fine I didn't want it anyway".

Do you think it's impossible for the reverse to be true - that there really does exist men who are not interested in long-term monogamous relationships? Or are you so invested in pussy that the idea is inconceivable?

I haven't watched that video yet, btw.

I mentioned before that it was okay for men to not want to be in relationships. I was going for the MGTOW crazies.

16-03-2016, 10:43 AM
I've never heard the argument of.. doing it for female attention... that is original to me

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-03-2016, 10:44 AM
(16-03-2016 10:43 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I've never heard the argument of.. doing it for female attention... that is original to me

Yup. I have seen this before. Some call it pussy whipped, but I think they don't know what it means.