MGTOW?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: MGTOW?
(16-03-2016 10:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:40 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Do you think it's impossible for the reverse to be true - that there really does exist men who are not interested in long-term monogamous relationships? Or are you so invested in pussy that the idea is inconceivable?

I haven't watched that video yet, btw.

I mentioned before that it was okay for men to not want to be in relationships. I was going for the MGTOW crazies.

Most MGTOWs define MGTOW as just that (bolded.)

Also, many MGTOWs think sandman is insane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2016, 10:51 AM
(16-03-2016 10:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:31 AM)carol Wrote:  Hi Zeke!

Research about human pheromones is in a fledgling stage-of course, the crazy video above is based upon wacko misunderstandings and crazy talk. My personal science hero, Richard L Doty, wrote an interesting chapter in a textbook about human pheromones- we have no proof at this point in time if they exist at all, and if they do how they work. Here is a geek-link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK200980/

and a quote from the man, shortened a little to make it easier to quote:

“… there is a lack of consensus as to what defines a pheromone, making it difficult to tie down as an objective scientific entity. Most definitions imply that a pheromone (a) is comprised of one or only a few chemicals, (b) is species-specific, © has well-defined behavioral or endocrine effects, and (d) is little influenced by learning. To date, no chemicals have been isolated in humans that meet such criteria.”

Any way, even though the idea that women have ninja magic vajayjay skills to mesmerize men is a lovely one, and I wish it were true......ah...did I just think out loud....oops.....Evil_monster
But we simply do not know much about it- even though there are a lot of crazy sites selling 'human pheromone" scents and stuff...it is at the moment bullshit.....we do not even know for sure if we have receptors to scent them out- let alone how/if they impact human interaction...but it is interesting to find out about it! Big Grin

I hope you don't think I am agreeing with the video? And I knew the guy had no evidence to back it up. If anything it sounds like a conspiracy theory made up by some lonely guy.

No Zeke, I just posted for the wacko-religious who read these links- no need for them to have some more crazy ideas....
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
16-03-2016, 10:51 AM
(16-03-2016 10:47 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:42 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I mentioned before that it was okay for men to not want to be in relationships. I was going for the MGTOW crazies.

Most MGTOWs define MGTOW as just that (bolded.)

How they define it does not defend how they act.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-03-2016, 10:52 AM
(16-03-2016 10:51 AM)carol Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I hope you don't think I am agreeing with the video? And I knew the guy had no evidence to back it up. If anything it sounds like a conspiracy theory made up by some lonely guy.

No Zeke, I just posted for the wacko-religious who read these links- no need for them to have some more crazy ideas....

Good. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Just as feminists can go too far one way, the other side can go too far the other.
16-03-2016, 10:58 AM
(16-03-2016 10:53 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Just as feminists can go too far one way, the other side can go too far the other.

That is why I brought attention to this. Can't examine one and let another do the same thing Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-03-2016, 11:01 AM
(16-03-2016 10:51 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:47 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Most MGTOWs define MGTOW as just that (bolded.)

How they define it does not defend how they act.

And how do they act lol?
16-03-2016, 11:01 AM
(16-03-2016 10:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:51 AM)carol Wrote:  No Zeke, I just posted for the wacko-religious who read these links- no need for them to have some more crazy ideas....

Good. Tongue

あなたはあまりにもスマートです!Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
16-03-2016, 11:02 AM
(16-03-2016 11:01 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 10:51 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  How they define it does not defend how they act.

And how do they act lol?

Like basement dwelling virgins that hate women because they can't get one, so they blame women for relationship problems while being unaware that it is not them, but the MGTOW

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
16-03-2016, 11:05 AM
(16-03-2016 11:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:01 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  And how do they act lol?

Like basement dwelling virgins that hate women because they can't get one, so they blame women for relationship problems while being unaware that it is not them, but the MGTOW

Yeah? How many do you know? Also curious; why you assign negative value to male virginity.

You sound quite triggered.