MGTOW?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: MGTOW?
(16-03-2016 11:05 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Like basement dwelling virgins that hate women because they can't get one, so they blame women for relationship problems while being unaware that it is not them, but the MGTOW

Yeah? How many do you know? Also curious; why you assign negative value to male virginity.

You sound quite triggered.

Because they base anger on it. Also triggered? Is that like a last ditch effort?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2016, 11:09 AM
(16-03-2016 11:07 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:05 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Yeah? How many do you know? Also curious; why you assign negative value to male virginity.

You sound quite triggered.

Because they base anger on it.

Source?
16-03-2016, 11:11 AM
(16-03-2016 11:09 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:07 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Because they base anger on it.

Source?

http://www.rockingphilosophy.com/2013/06...-cult.html

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-03-2016, 11:16 AM
(16-03-2016 11:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:09 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Source?

http://www.rockingphilosophy.com/2013/06...-cult.html

You just linked to an opinion piece on mgtow by someone who isn't a mgtow. I didn't ask for you to find someone that agrees with you..
16-03-2016, 11:20 AM
(16-03-2016 11:16 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:11 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  http://www.rockingphilosophy.com/2013/06...-cult.html

You just linked to an opinion piece on mgtow by someone who isn't a mgtow. I didn't ask for you to find someone that agrees with you..

From the source

"It is common for MGTOW to deflect in this manner, inventing acronyms like SATF (same as the feminist) to dismiss anyone that exposes the similarities between MGTOW and feminism, and reverting to the same type of apologism for extremism as feminism. MGTOW often state that people do not understand the MGTOW philosophy if they criticise it. We therefore have a situation where NAFALT (not all feminists are like that) becomes ‘Not all MGTOW are like that’. Meanwhile MGTOW, just as with feminists, do not connect the dots between theory and practice, and realise it has become exactly what it is fighting against. Feminism is supposed to be about ‘equality’ for example, but in practice it is a platform for extremely divisive class warfare. Yet MGTOW supporters seem to think that they are immune from such pitfalls."

16-03-2016, 11:22 AM
(16-03-2016 11:20 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:16 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You just linked to an opinion piece on mgtow by someone who isn't a mgtow. I didn't ask for you to find someone that agrees with you..

From the source

"It is common for MGTOW to deflect in this manner, inventing acronyms like SATF (same as the feminist) to dismiss anyone that exposes the similarities between MGTOW and feminism, and reverting to the same type of apologism for extremism as feminism. MGTOW often state that people do not understand the MGTOW philosophy if they criticise it. We therefore have a situation where NAFALT (not all feminists are like that) becomes ‘Not all MGTOW are like that’. Meanwhile MGTOW, just as with feminists, do not connect the dots between theory and practice, and realise it has become exactly what it is fighting against. Feminism is supposed to be about ‘equality’ for example, but in practice it is a platform for extremely divisive class warfare. Yet MGTOW supporters seem to think that they are immune from such pitfalls."

And how does that demonstrate that they are angry at women because they are virgins?
16-03-2016, 11:26 AM
(16-03-2016 11:22 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:20 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  From the source

And how does that demonstrate that they are angry at women because they are virgins?

Because in our species we still have a drive to mate. Males in our species are the ones who usually make the move. So when a male can't mate and fails a lot(aka virigin) he will blame this on women instead of himself. Some MGTOWs aren't virgins, but still see themselves as not the problem and that women are.

16-03-2016, 11:35 AM
(16-03-2016 11:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:22 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  And how does that demonstrate that they are angry at women because they are virgins?

Because in our species we still have a drive to mate. Males in our species are the ones who usually make the move. So when a male can't mate and fails a lot(aka virigin) he will blame this on women instead of himself. Some MGTOWs aren't virgins, but still see themselves as not the problem and that women are.

Many MGTOWs still have sex. Friends with benefits and hookers. Others just beat off.

mgtows are just guys who don't get married, dude. That's all that's required to be mgtow. Often they do have certain beliefs, yes, much like an atheist will often be liberal, for example.

But the caricature you've constructed just shows your inability to believe men willingly opt out, which says more about how you view men and women than how mgtow do.
16-03-2016, 11:46 AM
(16-03-2016 11:35 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Because in our species we still have a drive to mate. Males in our species are the ones who usually make the move. So when a male can't mate and fails a lot(aka virigin) he will blame this on women instead of himself. Some MGTOWs aren't virgins, but still see themselves as not the problem and that women are.

Many MGTOWs still have sex. Friends with benefits and hookers. Others just beat off.

mgtows are just guys who don't get married, dude. That's all that's required to be mgtow. Often they do have certain beliefs, yes, much like an atheist will often be liberal, for example.

But the caricature you've constructed just shows your inability to believe men willingly opt out, which says more about how you view men and women than how mgtow do.

I've run across more than a few mgtows -- I'm not really fussed by them, but I've yet to meet one who wanted children, unless they could ensure somehow they would have sole custody.

I think most of them are quite lonely and sad (they protest too much and too loudly they aren't) -- I would suggest many are very emotionally brittle.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-03-2016, 11:57 AM
(16-03-2016 11:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:35 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Many MGTOWs still have sex. Friends with benefits and hookers. Others just beat off.

I've run across more than a few mgtows -- I'm not really fussed by them, but I've yet to meet one who wanted children, unless they could ensure somehow they would have sole custody.

I think most of them are quite lonely and sad (they protest too much and too loudly they aren't) -- I would suggest many are very emotionally brittle.

I'm curious: How did you come to meet these guys?

I've never met one who wants children, either. They don't want to be nest providers.