MGTOW?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: MGTOW?
(16-03-2016 11:57 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 11:46 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've run across more than a few mgtows -- I'm not really fussed by them, but I've yet to meet one who wanted children, unless they could ensure somehow they would have sole custody.

I think most of them are quite lonely and sad (they protest too much and too loudly they aren't) -- I would suggest many are very emotionally brittle.

I'm curious: How did you come to meet these guys?

I've never met one who wants children, either. They don't want to be nest providers.

I've lived a varied life full of many different types of people. Smile I also did work for a divorce attorney/estate planner.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2016, 04:00 PM
They're just desperate people who refuse to admit that they have a problem, plus they don't know how to cope with their emotions very well.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
16-03-2016, 05:16 PM
(16-03-2016 04:00 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  They're just desperate people who refuse to admit that they have a problem, plus they don't know how to cope with their emotions very well.

Exactly

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-03-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't know much about them. Is there a reason I should care enough to research?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Few things come to mind:
The way the guy prolongs the last syllable of each sentence is annoyiiiinnnggg.

I'm going to say this, and the admins can ask me to edit this: I've had my face between female legs. I didn't smell butter. Nice aroma, but it ain't dairy.

Wouldn't I notice more than 100mL of fluid entering my urethra? I'm aware when 100mL exits.

I've heard of something about scent affecting desire. Would I find a woman more attractive if she smells like vanilla or like old laundry?

As for the idea that copulins make (in his words) the fat unattractive women seem more attractive because of her friends... You don't know my friend Chris. He'd ignore the slender women every time.

This man is... well... I'm not saying he's anti-woman, but he definitely has issues. But then again I'm not big on these sort of pseudo-science conspiracy theories.

tl;dr Da fuq?
16-03-2016, 05:45 PM
(16-03-2016 05:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know much about them. Is there a reason I should care enough to research?

No. Just no. Don't waste your time.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
16-03-2016, 06:14 PM
(16-03-2016 05:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  I don't know much about them. Is there a reason I should care enough to research?

Probably. I mean nobody that isn't mgtow likes mgtow's, so if you want an unbiased assessment it'll only come from your own observations.
16-03-2016, 06:41 PM
came in here expecting a thread about big airplanes: Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight (MGTOW) leaving now.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
16-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Well, I guess I am a wgtow Tongue Woman going her own way.

Since hubby #2 died, I am not interested in pairing up anymore. Don't see the point anymore, and as introvert I don't know what the word "lonely" means. I miss hubby, but I don't miss living with someone.

I'm not going to bother reading up on mgtow though, I don't really care what their reasons are.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man