MH370 confirmed as, all souls lost at sea.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 02:19 PM
MH370 confirmed as, all souls lost at sea.
http://news.sky.com/story/1231155/inmars...as-tracked

No other hypothesis has any legitimacy with this new data, something happened to kill communications and force an emergency turnaround, plane did a 180 deg turn and (most likely with all people on-board unconscious) flew on semi auto-pilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed off the west coast of Australia.

Conspiracy theorists and Fox news that were bare face lying about the "good night" message being sent after the 180 deg turn just to validate their hijacking assumption, can fuck off now.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
24-03-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: MH370 confirmed as, all souls lost at sea.
(24-03-2014 02:19 PM)sporehux Wrote:  http://news.sky.com/story/1231155/inmars...as-tracked

No other hypothesis has any legitimacy with this new data, something happened to kill communications and force an emergency turnaround, plane did a 180 deg turn and (most likely with all people on-board unconscious) flew on semi auto-pilot until it ran out of fuel and crashed off the west coast of Australia.

Conspiracy theorists and Fox news that were bare face lying about the "good night" message being sent after the 180 deg turn just to validate their hijacking assumption, can fuck off now.

Finding that black box is going to be so difficult !

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence -
David Hume

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhOs7rUrS5bRKvWS7clR7...gNs5ZwpVef]
[+] 1 user Likes Baruch's post
24-03-2014, 02:57 PM
This whole thing is just so strange. I hope they retrieve the black box and determine what actually happened.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
24-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Pilots and ATC always use "good day" and "good night" when handing off to another frequency... Its used all over the world, and is completely routine.

But, FOX like to talk shit...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
24-03-2014, 04:10 PM
It seems obvious that the black box should have a LoJack, RFID transmitter, or some other means of GPS tracking. This whole mystery of the missing plane (complete with moronic black hole/Bermuda Triangle theories) could have been eliminated, and replaced by rescue boats and divers. Additionally, if the box was jettisoned upon impact (triggered by something comparable to SRS impact sensors) and buoyant in water, regardless of the depth and dispersal of wreckage it would be easy to recover.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
24-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Daily fail is also running conspiracy theories.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-legs.html

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
24-03-2014, 04:16 PM
(24-03-2014 04:10 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  It seems obvious that the black box should have a LoJack, RFID transmitter, or some other means of GPS tracking. This whole mystery of the missing plane (complete with moronic black hole/Bermuda Triangle theories) could have been eliminated, and replaced by rescue boats and divers. Additionally, if the box was jettisoned upon impact (triggered by something comparable to SRS impact sensors) and buoyant in water, regardless of the depth and dispersal of wreckage it would be easy to recover.

International regulations are working to require GPS (/Glonass/Galileo/Beidou/etc) tracking in black boxes. And have been for years. It'll be in place by the end of the decade.

"International regulations" and "quick changes" are not phrases that go together.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
24-03-2014, 04:20 PM
(24-03-2014 04:10 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  It seems obvious that the black box should have a LoJack, RFID transmitter, or some other means of GPS tracking. This whole mystery of the missing plane (complete with moronic black hole/Bermuda Triangle theories) could have been eliminated, and replaced by rescue boats and divers. Additionally, if the box was jettisoned upon impact (triggered by something comparable to SRS impact sensors) and buoyant in water, regardless of the depth and dispersal of wreckage it would be easy to recover.

Black boxes do have a locator beacon, but if its under several thousand feet of ocean it might not be detected... And they have a limited power supply, but it should still be broadcasting.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2014, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2014 05:22 PM by sporehux.)
Lookup Greece Helios Flight 522
particularly the "incapacitation of the crew due to hypoxia".
Pilots fell unconscious before figuring out there was an oxygen issue.
and the Payne Stewart zombie flight.

It doesn't seem that mysterious when you look at past accidents where the crew and passengers were rendered unconscious simply by a failed pressurisation system.

YEAY!!, God decided to let the MH370 passengers/crew into heaven early, Prayer successful. Isn't GOD great
[Image: 1395047430-malaysian-people-pray-for-mis...216113.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
24-03-2014, 06:00 PM
(24-03-2014 04:20 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  

Black boxes do have a locator beacon, but if its under several thousand feet of ocean it might not be detected... And they have a limited power supply, but it should still be broadcasting.

Apparently its got 30 days for transmitting. Not exactly designed for 2000 leagues under the sea. (well, only 2 miles or so under a remote ocean)
Quite impressive if the do find the black box.
Quite impressive if the find ANYTHING !
Disappointing if after spending millions of dollars and maybe years, locating the black box and then NOTHING USEFUL !
The conspirators will have a field day.

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence -
David Hume

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhOs7rUrS5bRKvWS7clR7...gNs5ZwpVef]