MH370 did NOT disappear. OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2015, 06:58 AM
MH370 did NOT disappear. OP/ED
RationalPoet......OP/ED..........NO MH370 DID NOT "Disappear". I really fucking hate humans when there is a lack of an answer as to what happened, jumping to conspiracies and magic. Not finding it only means we have not found it. The parts of the plane and the people on it did not magically evaporate. Just like for a long time we could not find the Titanic. We may never find that plane, but that does not mean it there was a magical supernatural power that made it go away.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: MH370 did NOT disappear. OP/ED
Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501 was a commercial flight lost over Lake Michigan in the 1950's - with a loss of 58 passengers -- the biggest loss in an aircraft at the time.

It's never been found.

And Lake Michigan's just a wee bit smaller than the Indian fucking Ocean......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-03-2015, 07:35 AM
(06-03-2015 07:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501 was a commercial flight lost over Lake Michigan in the 1950's - with a loss of 58 passengers -- the biggest loss in an aircraft at the time.

It's never been found.

Just like missing persons or people who die in war, sometimes you simply lose something and will never find it. All that means is you cant find it. But this is how religion starts too. Instead of trying to find the answer, or accepting that you may never find the answer while looking for it, humans stupidly gap fill and make up their own crap.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
06-03-2015, 08:08 AM
(06-03-2015 06:58 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  RationalPoet......OP/ED..........NO MH370 DID NOT "Disappear". I really fucking hate humans when there is a lack of an answer as to what happened, jumping to conspiracies and magic. Not finding it only means we have not found it. The parts of the plane and the people on it did not magically evaporate. Just like for a long time we could not find the Titanic. We may never find that plane, but that does not mean it there was a magical supernatural power that made it go away.

It does yield insight to how our crazy primate brains operate, not too well unfortunately. Unsure

[Image: Ancient-Aliens.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
06-03-2015, 09:19 AM
(06-03-2015 06:58 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  RationalPoet......OP/ED..........NO MH370 DID NOT "Disappear". I really fucking hate humans when there is a lack of an answer as to what happened, jumping to conspiracies and magic. Not finding it only means we have not found it. The parts of the plane and the people on it did not magically evaporate. Just like for a long time we could not find the Titanic. We may never find that plane, but that does not mean it there was a magical supernatural power that made it go away.

Is any SERIOUS person saying that? I know there's more than a few nuts out there, but I'm pretty sure most people believe it went seriously off course and crashed into the Southern Ocean. Nothing magical about it.

Merriam-Webster gives the following definitions:

: to stop being visible : to pass out of sight
: to stop existing : to die or go away completely
: to become lost : to go to a place that is not known

I'd say the first and third are applicable, while the second is not.
06-03-2015, 09:31 AM
(06-03-2015 07:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501 was a commercial flight lost over Lake Michigan in the 1950's - with a loss of 58 passengers -- the biggest loss in an aircraft at the time.

It's never been found.

It's still damn big though.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
(06-03-2015 09:31 AM)pablo Wrote:  

It's never been found.

It's still damn big though.
Anything that can be swam across ain't THAT big...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-03-2015, 09:34 AM
(06-03-2015 09:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 09:31 AM)pablo Wrote:  It's still damn big though.
Anything that can be swam across ain't THAT big...

Lengthwise? Tongue
06-03-2015, 09:42 AM
(06-03-2015 09:19 AM)jockmcdock Wrote:  

Is any SERIOUS person saying that? I know there's more than a few nuts out there, but I'm pretty sure most people believe it went seriously off course and crashed into the Southern Ocean. Nothing magical about it.

Merriam-Webster gives the following definitions:

: to stop being visible : to pass out of sight
: to stop existing : to die or go away completely
: to become lost : to go to a place that is not known

I'd say the first and third are applicable, while the second is not.

No serious person is, but don't act like on a planet of 7 billion humans don't utter bullshit. You have to understand there is a huge difference between how science treats words and how nuts treat the same exact words.

06-03-2015, 09:54 AM
(06-03-2015 09:42 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  No serious person is, but don't act like on a planet of 7 billion humans don't utter bullshit. You have to understand there is a huge difference between how science treats words and how nuts treat the same exact words.

Somewhat patronising, Brian. I said there were nuts out there and my background is science, namely, medical reasearch/biostatistics.