MILITANT CHRISTIANITY by General James Green

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2011, 12:14 PM

MILITANT CHRISTIANITY by General James Green
MILITANT CHRISTIANITY
by General James Green

The Bible is full of military terminology yet many Christians persist in the mentality that the body of Christ is not supposed to be a militant body of people waging an aggressive warfare against the kingdom of Hell. There are too many Christians who believe that only part of the body of Christ is called to fight against sin. This subtle lie of the devil has pacified Christians to such a degree that it has become all too easy for them to say, "Spiritual warfare is not for me!" The Bible clearly states that there is ONLY ONE BODY OF CHRIST, and ONLY ONE TYPE OF CHRISTIAN, and those Christians are to be clothed with the whole armor of God (1 Cor. 12:13 & Eph. 6:10-11). Indeed, if they are not clothed with the WHOLE ARMOR of God then part of their body would be left vulnerable to attack! If a natural soldier clothed with only part of his armor went out against his opponent to battle he would be in jeapordy, for his opponent would take special aim at those unprotected and vulnerable parts of the body in order to quickly wound or kill him, knocking him out of the fight. Unfortunately, this is exactly what is happening with multitudes of Christians today in the body of Christ. Because they persist in the devil's deception that only part of the body of Christ is called to spiritual warfare, they have refused to suit up with the armor that God has provided, and as a result they have left themselves vulnerable to the attacks of Satan. And so shall be the case as long as this delusion persists. Ignorant, deceived Christians will continue to be maimed and destroyed by the fiery darts of the enemy and by the powers of sin, rendering them useless in the great war for the souls of men.

Does the roaring lion seek to devour only part of the Body of Christ? Should only one part of the body resist the temptations of the devil while the other parts succumb? It is high time that we face up to the fact that God has not called us to giddy church gatherings, single's night meetings, or Jesus rock concerts, but He has rather called us to WAR AGAINST THE WORKS OF DARKNESS, both in our personal lives and in the world around us. As Christians we are called to be vigilant soldiers carrying out our commission at any cost, obeying the command to take Jesus to all the world. (Full Article)

Of course, it's "not them!" It's in the Bible. Rolleyes

"THE FIRST EPISTLE OF PETER"

The Militant Christian (4:1-6)
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2011, 01:00 PM

RE: MILITANT CHRISTIANITY by General James Green
(1 Cor. 12:13 & Eph. 6:10-11).

I wonder if this where the Mormons get their magic underwear from. I know they read the bible too.

Anyway, General James Green is Batshit. Just my take.
30-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Two comments:

1) To anyone who mistakenly thinks that Islam is the bad evil religion and Christianity is the good loving religion should read this asshole's writing. Sounds exactly like a Christian call to Jihad to me.

2) Funny that this guy's good is so puny and weak that he need toadies like this loser to defend him. If the Christian God is half what they believe him to be, then he can fight for himself.

“There is no sin except stupidity.” Oscar Wilde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2011, 08:46 PM

I decided to approach this topic because of the number of references in the media of late, and online as what I believe is a rebuff of the work of Dawkins and Hitchens, when they and their writings are lumped into the notion of "Militant atheism".

As if the words are meant to coalesce into a singular visual like unto what people see when hearing, "terrorist" or "radical Islam". As if sword wielding non-believers bearing torches will be rampaging down the streets intent on burning and looting churches and anyone wearing a cross. Undecided

It's a term, militant atheist, that I see as created to rally the fear amid Theists so they imagine they're under siege and thus deepen the divide. And yet, we don't read of militant atheists bombing abortion clinics. Nor do we read of a militant atheist on trial for murdering an abortion doctor in the name of preservation of life for the unborn (only).

It's the militant Christians, who very often wouldn't see themselves worthy of that banner preceding them as visuals of rampaging faithful bearing swords and torches seek out atheists for destruction. Instead, those who are proud militant Christians believe they're simply Fundamentalists.

And it's a real education to commit to just the two keywords in a Google search, to find out the chasm that that creates. "Militant Christian". And "Militant Christianity Timeline", will give the seeker one hell of a surprise. Especially when those site links supporting the idea are dead serious.

Militant Christianity
*I'm trying to figure what I'm seeing in the picture in this guys hand. It looks like a blade of sorts. Anyone?
30-04-2011, 08:52 PM
(30-04-2011 08:46 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Militant Christianity[/url] *I'm trying to figure what I'm seeing in the picture in this guys hand. It looks like a blade of sorts. Anyone?
It's a deadlier weapon than that. It's a bible, a weapon designed to attack the minds of those who don't take precaution to guard the rational organ against attack.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2011, 01:16 AM
I just got back from UFC 129: St. Pierre vs Shields. It was an historic event. It was the first stadium MMA event in North America. It shattered the North American attendance record at 55 000 people. The fight card was stacked. A 47-year-old preternatural pioneer of the sport retired. Every fight delivered. It was electric and momentous and just incredible to be a part of.

I'm not a casual MMA fan. Not at all. I'm a well-versed and passionate fan. Years ago, the sport was branded ‘human cock fighting’ and a throwback to the sign-of-the-end-of-civilisation gladiatorial arenas of Rome and a sport where the fans are stupid and violent and out for blood. It's an image that I personally consider unfair and an image that the vast majority of us MMA fans would like to educate against and get rid of.

So there I was, with my friends, in the Rogers Centre, watching George Rush Saint Pierre, a man from my home town, Montreal, defend his belt against Jake Shields, vibrating with the warm rumble of the crowd's roar as they chanted, “GSP! GSP! GSP!” in unison, when right beside me, in the middle of the third round of GSP's title defence, the reason we were all there, a bunch of fucking idiots got into a fist fight over nothing. There they were, acting tough, throwing punches, spitting on each other and making my glands shovel out adrenaline like hay. All I could do was stand up and tremble as it coursed through my veins, watching this display of idiocy, hoping it didn't spread towards me. After what seemed like an eternity, security showed up with about six cops and everyone in the section forced to watch the display was like, "that guy, that guy and that guy. Get them the fuck out of here!" In the end, just shy of a dozen people involved directly or indirectly were ushered out of the stadium. I could finally return my attention to the fight. A round and a half had gone by. I tuned back in at the start of round five and watched to the end as GSP, a living legend, defended his title.

With the night over, the history made and the energy slowly bleeding away as people filed out of that cavernous building like run off from a melting ice sculpture, I walked through the vomitorium into the halls that ring the Rogers Centre and I remarked how those guys made me feel ashamed to be a fight fan. They were the exact blood thirsty Neanderthals that everyone associated me, my friends and a global army of thoughtful and intelligent fans with. It made me ill.

This guy, General Grievous, I mean, General Green, is the embodiment of those same idiots. He makes Christians feel ashamed to be Christians. He's the exact blood thirsty Neanderthal that people associate all Christians with. He makes me ill.

This Green mother fucker pisses me off. Problem is, he thinks he's an original. A terrible, terrible, terrible person once said:
Quote:Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

That's all this guy is saying. We're all the Body of Christ and the Body of Christ is under attack from the marauding forces of Satan. The Church isn't the real church, they don't have the balls to defend you, they just want to sit around and sing Kumbaya once a week instead of doing the real work of a dutiful Christian: to destroy the works of Satan through Christ's body. See. It says it right here in the Bible and you’re idiots if you can’t see it. Don't listen to them because they're not real Christians. We are. And if we leave the situation to them, then they leave the Body of Christ exposed to attack because they're not wearing their armour and that affects all of us because we're all the Body of Christ and it affects Jesus Christ our Lord, which is unacceptable. So, "Get MILITANT against sin, get AGGRESSIVE against evil, do something with your life that will really count."

It's so frustrating to love something, to love being something, something that you know is good, something that you're proud to associate yourself with, something that brings you joy, something that you love to share with others, something that others denounce, that others call the end of civilisation, a danger, an abomination, and to stand tall against that derision, secure in your pride and in your love, and then watch some asshole fuck it up for everyone by being the very piece of shit that people think that you are.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2011, 11:43 AM

(30-04-2011 08:52 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  
(30-04-2011 08:46 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Militant Christianity[/url] *I'm trying to figure what I'm seeing in the picture in this guys hand. It looks like a blade of sorts. Anyone?
It's a deadlier weapon than that. It's a bible, a weapon designed to attack the minds of those who don't take precaution to guard the rational organ against attack.

Tongue I'm an idiot! I didn't get the gold leafed pages and the angle of the image, so as to see it was a Bible. I saw, Militant Christianity, and imagined the guy was holding a weapon, because I just didn't see the spine of the book itself. HA! Thanks for that. And I love your take on it. Wink

[Image: bible_warning_label_sticker-p21757673812...cl_400.jpg]