MMA/UFC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2015, 02:38 PM
MMA/UFC
Anyone out there going to be watching the Cormier/Jones fight tonight?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: MMA/UFC
I usually watch MMA now, but that is because I can see capoeira fighters. Anyway most likely not, when it comes to UFC I just sit and wait for it one youtube.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Used to watch a lot of MMA, got rid of cable and don't anymore. I'm afraid all of the fighters I used to follow are probably retired by now.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Too bad the UFC wasn’t around when I was younger. I practiced/studied Judo in college, then Taekwondo, Shotokan Karate and Hapkido. Moved too often to reach the higher belts under any one sensei or dojo but I combined all the disciplines into a formidable mix, enough to survive and prevail being jumped by three assholes one night.

Nowdays I’d probably hurt myself if I tried a head kick but I like to watch MMA.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-01-2015, 02:58 PM
I used to follow MMA, but like evenheathen, stopped when I stopped paying for television.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson