MONKEYS CAN'T TALK!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: MONKEYS CAN'T TALK!
(08-06-2013 01:39 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Time to switch to LP! Come on Girly, you know you want to. bbeljefe's advice is to move to no government, but to truly have baby steps you need Big Government>Small Government>No Government.

Nah. I ain't been an anarchist since like ... Consider ... I was your age. Tongue

Looks like it's Green for Girly. Big Grin

[Image: stein.png]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 01:09 PM
(06-06-2013 11:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *facepalm*

They communicate with each other. So do a lot of animals, whales, dolphins, bee's to name a few off the top of my head.
And last time I checked humans could only communicate with other humans (and ones those spoke the same language at that).

This guy is a fucking moron.

This guy's problem is that he is falling into the classic "language is only speaking and writing" trap. I would love for him to meet members of the deaf community. ASL is considered a full blown language and not a single word is spoken or written.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-06-2013, 01:55 PM
ASL is an amazing language, simply beautiful.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-06-2013, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 02:33 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(06-06-2013 04:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Virginia Republican nominee for Lt. Governor doesn't believe in evolution because MONKEYS CAN'T TALK.

What the fuck are they putting in the water in VA?!?

I just don't think I can be a Republican anymore. Only reason I was holding on to it was that my state has closed primaries so I'd vote for the least electable idiot. But I just don't have the stomach for it anymore and it appears the rest of the party don't need my help anyway, they're doing that just fine on their own.

Dear Republican dolts,

While I found your infantile arguments amusing the first time, I tire of having to do your parent's job and beat the stupid out of you. Sometimes it amazes me your brain can generate enough power to keep you walking upright.

Monkeys don't talk because they don't have the vocal capabilities we humans do. You will note that animals can sign like humans using their hands, as Koko the gorilla shows.

You will also note that animals with the vocal capabilities CAN talk and have primitive conversations with humans, as this African Grey parrot demonstrates.

Best of luck in your quest to to make your parents die from embarrassment.

Carlo

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 5 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
08-06-2013, 04:36 PM
(08-06-2013 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 01:39 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Time to switch to LP! Come on Girly, you know you want to. bbeljefe's advice is to move to no government, but to truly have baby steps you need Big Government>Small Government>No Government.

Nah. I ain't been an anarchist since like ... Consider ... I was your age. Tongue

Read the thread again you old fart. Dog Gamnit!

09-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Dude's a fucking goldmine of idiocy.

"Keep in mind that the whole cosmos has been made imperfect — wounded — by sin. It is the principle of sin, rebellion against God and His truth which has brought about birth defects and other destructive natural occurrences. Leaving aside that for a moment, recent discoveries about the genetic code of each human being are a fulfillment of scripture. Your genetic code is the handwriting of God, written before you or the world existed. Our genetic blueprint is proof of the existence of the Living God and His infinite intelligence, purpose and design. Sadly, many will ignore the deeper spiritual truth which underlies the advance of this scientific knowledge."

11-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Another day, another dose of idiocy.

"Practices such as cloning and in vitro fertilization by woman who want to have children without fathers, are precisely kinds of evils God saw in the tower of Babel incident. The people’s vision was unrestrained by God’s spiritual and moral instructions. Indeed their vision was rebellion against God. Wicked vision carries the mark of Satan. Hitler, Stalin and other bloodthirsty despots have proved that. Of course, human beings, following their selfish, fleshy desires have plenty of capacity for wickedness of their own."

Fucking idiot should pray to God to teach hm how to spell.

[Image: idiot.jpg]

11-06-2013, 08:57 PM
I WANT MY OWN MARK OF SATAN!!!!

I'm fucking tired of being left out, guys. Seriously.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
11-06-2013, 09:01 PM
(11-06-2013 08:57 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I WANT MY OWN MARK OF SATAN!!!!

I'm fucking tired of being left out, guys. Seriously.

Hey ya go BB.

[Image: typea.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-06-2013, 09:12 PM
The root of the issue is that the only people who vote in primaries are the extreme right on the Republican side and the extreme left on the Democratic side (although I would argue that it is a lesser problem on the left because moderates are well funded)...

What happens is that in order to win a primary you have to learn as far as possible toward your parties extremists to win the general ticket and what we get from the right in this instance is moronic policies and statements like in the OP as they pander to their mouth breathing base.

The way to fix it is open primaries, but good luck swaying public opinion to reform a system most people are woefully ignorant of.