This game is amazing.

Anyone else out there playing?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
15-04-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!
I'm gonna snag an xbox one copy once my store has a decent amount of pre-own's in stock (I can freely check out games at work based on inventory.) It looks badass though. I had it pre-ordered but I suck at paying that shit off if I only put down the initial deposit.
15-04-2015, 09:13 AM
It does look appealing... I'll probably grab it, even though I have 74 other games just on my PS4, and have only played through maybe 15 of them. Fuuuuuuuuhhh....
15-04-2015, 09:37 AM
I'm on PS4.

I'm going though the story mode right now, so I'm not battling online just yet. I haven't found my main yet either.

Anyway, my PSN is A-tuh-ran-tulah.

15-04-2015, 10:04 AM
I liked the one where Liu Kang died. Since then it's been a feeling of meh for me. The cheezy humor unlockable stuff in the crypt has been fun in modern MK games but buying one is never something I would do again.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-04-2015, 10:16 AM
(15-04-2015 10:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I liked the one where Liu Kang died. Since then it's been a feeling of meh for me. The cheezy humor unlockable stuff in the crypt has been fun in modern MK games but buying one is never something I would do again.

I know what you mean... But this one DOES seem to be critically acclaimed, and the top choice if you want a current gen fighter. DOA has been recycled for the last decade. Street fighter won't be out for quite a while..
16-04-2015, 03:25 PM
I may have found my main(s). Right now I'm really enjoying Erron Black and Goro.

16-04-2015, 03:32 PM
You scrubs won't try me in mk. See me on xbox one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Hmm, I haven't played MK since SNES. Do we still have fatality, animality, and babality? Man did I love those live action movies when they came out. MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
16-04-2015, 03:42 PM
So I watched the story mode playthrough on hitbox and I have to say WTAF that has to be the dumbest story in any MK game. Just horrible 1 contrivance after another and the ultimate fight was won by someone who up til then had been barely a tertiary character up to that point and has no reason to fight is the ultimate defender of Earthrealm? 3 of the 4 new kids are horrible, will say the game looks good but the stupid Krypt feature should have been cut ages ago. Wasn't fun the first time not fun now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense