MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!
(16-04-2015 03:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I watched the story mode playthrough on hitbox and I have to say WTAF that has to be the dumbest story in any MK game. Just horrible 1 contrivance after another and the ultimate fight was won by someone who up til then had been barely a tertiary character up to that point and has no reason to fight is the ultimate defender of Earthrealm? 3 of the 4 new kids are horrible, will say the game looks good but the stupid Krypt feature should have been cut ages ago. Wasn't fun the first time not fun now.

They killed mileena and shang tsung just vanished

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Played about 50 matches as Goro last night. I received enough hate and ragequits that I think I found my main. My play-style is "piss off" and Goro does that effectively.

I literally ground pounded a flawless last night.

It was beautiful.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Nice, now go own Metazoa zeke so he can stop trash talking. Big Grin

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
17-04-2015, 08:35 AM
(16-04-2015 03:33 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, I haven't played MK since SNES. Do we still have fatality, animality, and babality? Man did I love those live action movies when they came out. MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!.

Fatalities will always be there. Animalities haven't been back since Trilogy. Babalities came back for MK 9 but not for MK X. Brutalities came back for MK X... but they're not what they used to be. They're essentially a fatality at the end of a move set... you don't get a "Finish Him" prompt.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
17-04-2015, 08:36 AM
(17-04-2015 08:09 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Nice, now go own Metazoa zeke so he can stop trash talking. Big Grin

He's X-box Sad

17-04-2015, 08:56 AM
(17-04-2015 08:36 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  He's X-box Sad
Weak! And this is the guy who wants to move to Japan? Tongue

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
17-04-2015, 11:37 PM

Undecided

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Imagine what it will be like on PS5 when your wearing a headset. They may one day be able to make it hard to differentiate from life, graphics wise, say 20-30+ years into the future. Like now how tame the snes/megadrive versions looks today, when in their time they contributed to the age restrictions/guidelines placed upon games only 22/23 years ago.

Does that mean that in another 30 years ill think this is tame?

Consider

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
20-04-2015, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 04:46 PM by kingschosen.)
So, I'm like 200/70ish... 95% of the fights are with Goro. He is hated. Absolutely hated. And I love it. I get at least 10 ragequits a night.

I might even say that I like the reaction I get with Goro more than I was getting with Baraka in MK9.

So to summarize, I'm maining Goro (KW) and working on Erron Black (M) and Subby (GM).

Please oh please... someone come play me. Between the thugs, the kiddies, and the music blarers, I'm about to toss my headset.

20-04-2015, 04:41 PM
SERIOUSLY, HEATHENS!

...playing tonight.

Come find me. /sadface

PSN ID: A-tuh-ran-tulah