MR ROBOT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 08:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
MR ROBOT
on USA. Watch it. It's good.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-08-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: MR ROBOT
Thanks. I just found a show with Kelsey Grammer, Boss. Was gonna watch an episode of that now. Had seen Mr Robot on my list of choices and thought about it but have yet to get around to it. Will watch the Mr Robot pilot next. This is a British show, right?

Have you seen Orphan Black? The BBC version not the American one. It's very good too.

I am still meaning to get to GOT but it's like five seasons in already.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-08-2015, 09:06 PM
(28-08-2015 09:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks. I just found a show with Kelsey Grammer, Boss. Was gonna watch an episode of that now. Had seen Mr Robot on my list of choices and thought about it but have yet to get around to it. Will watch the Mr Robot pilot next. This is a British show, right?

I don't think so. At least no one has accents. It's about a seriously mentally fucked up schizoid genius hacker addicted to morphine that's looking to bring down a mega-giant evil corporate entity.

(28-08-2015 09:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Have you seen Orphan Black? The BBC version not the American one. It's very good too.

I watched it on BBC America. Didn't know there was an American version.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Damn you! Too. Many. TV. Shows! Hobo

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
28-08-2015, 09:21 PM
(28-08-2015 09:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Damn you! Too. Many. TV. Shows! Hobo

psst - First World Problem Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 09:39 PM
(28-08-2015 09:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think so. At least no one has accents. It's about a seriously mentally fucked up schizoid genius hacker addicted to morphine that's looking to bring down a mega-giant evil corporate entity.

I watched it on BBC America. Didn't know there was an American version.

Ok cool. I am stuck inside all day today so will definitely watch the pilot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
28-08-2015, 09:57 PM
(28-08-2015 09:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Damn you! Too. Many. TV. Shows! Hobo

Now add in live stream gaming, & youtube, and I don't even remember where I left off what, half the time! Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-08-2015, 11:05 PM
(28-08-2015 09:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 09:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ...
This is a British show, right?

I don't think so. At least no one has accents.

Silly girl!

Murikan versions have accents.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-08-2015, 02:00 AM
I just watched the pilot episode. Very interesting indeed.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
31-08-2015, 07:35 AM
I love this show! Coincidentally, I started watching HUMANS at the same time... I was telling someone about these two shows and I was like "So, there is this cool show called HUMANS and it is about these robots. And then there is this other show called Mr Robot... wait, no, it is about humans, not robots." I got a really confused look from them.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart