MW3 and Revelations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2011, 09:52 AM
MW3 and Revelations.
All I've been hearing lately is "Ladies, once your man gets his hands on MW3, don't expect him to give you as much attention." blah blah blah.

Assuming that (from what I've saw by being on the forums) most of the forum members are dudes; which is it? MW3, or your Lady? Age doesn't matter. A peachy f*cking picnic, or kick-ass virtual war experience?

(Oh; Wait until Assassin's Creed Revelations comes out. )
Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 09:55 AM

RE: MW3 and Revelations.
Well, considering I'm on the line of dating a girl & I love video games...
I would choose Lindsay, without thinking twice.
I'll have the game forever, but you never know when something could happen & she's gone.
So picnic.

PS. itsFerdinand; are you, Brandon, Lindsay, & I going to do the picnic we planned, sometime soon? Smile
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 09:58 AM
(08-11-2011 09:55 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Well, considering I'm on the line of dating a girl & I love video games...
I would choose Lindsay, without thinking twice.
I'll have the game forever, but you never know when something could happen & she's gone.
So picnic.

I'd disagree. You'd think getting Lindsay away from Skyrim would be a fairly difficult thing to do. I'd chose AC, knowing my man would probably be consumed in Modern Warfare. Just means I'm not making his sandwiches.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 10:02 AM

(08-11-2011 09:58 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  I'd disagree. You'd think getting Lindsay away from Skyrim would be a fairly difficult thing to do. I'd chose AC, knowing my man would probably be consumed in Modern Warfare. Just means I'm not making his sandwiches.

I don't have a game to be consumed in, so I'll just be sitting the corner, waiting for a hug/kiss/something...
It's kind of depressing.
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 10:19 AM
oh MW3 why do you fail so? Don't worry about any guys getting wrapped up in it (unless they lack braincells) It's the same as the previous title with more maps. It's pathetic really.

You should be very concerned when skyrim comes out though. VERY CONCERNED!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
09-11-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm not too fussed about MW3 but I cannot wait for Revelations.

It's an easy choice for me, I'm single, I'm free to play Revelations non-stop for the rest of my life if I felt like it Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
09-11-2011, 09:37 PM
ME 3 might keep me busy for a moment but I'm not hardcore so hype is ineffective.

I kinda see it as hope for humanity's future that young ladies are discussing this topic, though. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
17-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Assassin's Creed Revelations is a massive letdown, there is virtually no story to it and the tower defense bits are repetitive and highly irritating.
I ended up rage quitting trying to defend 3 different dens at once.

Ive not finished it yet but im not holding my breath that it'l get better.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
17-11-2011, 08:52 PM
(17-11-2011 08:49 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Assassin's Creed Revelations is a massive letdown, there is virtually no story to it and the tower defense bits are repetitive and highly irritating.
I ended up rage quitting trying to defend 3 different dens at once.

Ive not finished it yet but im not holding my breath that it'l get better.

I just wasn't feeling the game at all until I did one very important thing ........

I went to a tailors and dyed my clothes Masyaf White. Sounds stupid but everything just clicked into place for me when I was back in familiar colours Big Grin.

PS. I'm not that far into the game so don't post any spoilers Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-11-2011, 09:02 PM
(17-11-2011 08:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I just wasn't feeling the game at all until I did one very important thing ........

I went to a tailors and dyed my clothes Masyaf White. Sounds stupid but everything just clicked into place for me when I was back in familiar colours Big Grin.

PS. I'm not that far into the game so don't post any spoilers Smile.

I must be over half way through the game ive got all but one of the masyaf Keys and still there has been no real story line to it. It feels like a collection of side missions rather than a proper game.

You cant buy anything in the game without gaining notoriety and when that gets up full all the herolds seem to vanish so you can't lose notoriety and your dens get attacked, 3 at once for me after going the entire game without a single attack.

Ubisoft are getting greedy by constantly realeasing assassins creed spin off games. By the time it comes to making assassins creed 3 they will have ran out of ideas.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]