MW3 and Revelations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2011, 08:25 PM
RE: MW3 and Revelations.
So I've literally just finished ACR and I can honestly say I am disappointed.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2011, 08:43 PM
(18-11-2011 08:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So I've literally just finished ACR and I can honestly say I am disappointed.

I'm not too far in (so try and avoid spoilers Smile) but I think it's been ok. I've not had the problems defending the dens, I've only got two keys but I already have four of the six Imperial district dens locked in and attacks have only been sporadic.

Have you done any of those weird journey things on Animus Island yet, the ones you unlock for every five Animus data fragments you find? Trippy or what? They've been driving me mad and I've only done two.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-11-2011, 05:55 AM
(18-11-2011 08:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm not too far in (so try and avoid spoilers Smile) but I think it's been ok. I've not had the problems defending the dens, I've only got two keys but I already have four of the six Imperial district dens locked in and attacks have only been sporadic.

Have you done any of those weird journey things on Animus Island yet, the ones you unlock for every five Animus data fragments you find? Trippy or what? They've been driving me mad and I've only done two.

It gets to the point that you can't destroy the Templar cannon during den defence I've found it's easier to let them capture the den and then retake it later as it only involves assassinating a Templar captain.

Yeah I have about 50 data fragments and have only been as far as the Desmond captured by Templars bit just before the start of the first AC.

To be honest they bits are weird, but I prefer the puzzles you had in the previous games as they were a real challenge.

ACR feels like it was thrown toghether too quickly and the main quest feels like a collection of side quests.