MY DAD. He's finally given up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2011, 10:28 AM

MY DAD. He's finally given up.
*itsFerdinand I hope that you see this, since you are unaware.
---
My dad is going to court on Wednesday, to give my mother custodity of me & my younger brother.
He says that me & my brother are too much trouble.
I make bad grades, that is all.

It's just my luck.
I find great friends.
I fall in love with an amazing girl.
& Then I have to leave it all behind.

If he goes through with the swap, I will be gone by Friday.

I honestly, don't think that I could handle it, if he goes through with it.
FML.
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2011, 10:44 AM
RE: MY DAD. He's finally given up.
Don't you get any say in it? That's ridiculous if you don't!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2011, 10:49 AM

(28-11-2011 10:44 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Don't you get any say in it? That's ridiculous if you don't!

He's the adult, & I still have 5 more months until I am at the age of where I can legally live somewhere outside of custodity.

So no.
I have to do what I'm told to do.
28-11-2011, 12:22 PM
): WHAT. NO. FRODO BAGGINS/CYTB/JAKE THE DOG CANNOT LEAVE FERDINAND/FIN THE HUMAN BY HERSELF IN THIS RUN DOWN DOUCHEBAGGERY PIECE OF SHIT STATE.

You can come and live with me, yeah? You can stay in the tiny crawl space underneath my bed that I had in mind for ....other purposes. But I'm willing to give it up for your convenience. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like itsFerdinand's post
28-11-2011, 01:41 PM

(28-11-2011 12:22 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  ): WHAT. NO. FRODO BAGGINS/CYTB/JAKE THE DOG CANNOT LEAVE FERDINAND/FIN THE HUMAN BY HERSELF IN THIS RUN DOWN DOUCHEBAGGERY PIECE OF SHIT STATE.

You can come and live with me, yeah? You can stay in the tiny crawl space underneath my bed that I had in mind for ....other purposes. But I'm willing to give it up for your convenience. Big Grin

I don't get a word in.
He's going to do as he pleases.

DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM ABOUT IT... It won't end well.
28-11-2011, 04:08 PM
(28-11-2011 01:41 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(28-11-2011 12:22 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  ): WHAT. NO. FRODO BAGGINS/CYTB/JAKE THE DOG CANNOT LEAVE FERDINAND/FIN THE HUMAN BY HERSELF IN THIS RUN DOWN DOUCHEBAGGERY PIECE OF SHIT STATE.

I don't get a word in.
He's going to do as he pleases.

DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM ABOUT IT... It won't end well.

Do they still show repeats of that old show DAYS OF Our Lives in the U.S.?
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
29-11-2011, 04:16 AM
GAGH! You see these are situations in which I wish I was present. It is unfortunate what has transpired and I wish I could be of some assistance in any way.
The advice I can provide is limited on such a situation unfortunately so I'll say what I can.
I'm going to assume you've already tried talking to your father. I mean talking not complaining or whining. Talk to him in a calm collected manner and try to find out his true motivations because I doubt that he's just giving you up out of his own laziness. Unless he truly is trash in which case it's best to distance yourself. I'm also going to assume that you've talked with your mother as well. Get her input on things and see if she can talk your father out of this if that is what you desire.
A different plan would be to see if you can follow up on your friend's offer and stay with them. It will require getting the approval of your current guardian but it's not impossible.
I've imparted what wisdom I can spare. Keep us updated on the situation given that you can.
Best of luck.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post