MY FIRST PACKAGE FROM HUGHSIE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: MY FIRST PACKAGE FROM HUGHSIE
(15-02-2014 11:04 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Also, since I know a bit about human sexual dimorphism, your shoulders are too together to be a male's. It's a proven fact that your shoulder span can decide your gender.
Another fact, your body index and different proportioned areas clearly indicate that you are a woman.

Lol don't take them so serious. Ferdi is a chick. People just like fucking with people from time to time on here.Laughat

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 11:06 PM
(15-02-2014 11:04 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Also, since I know a bit about human sexual dimorphism, your shoulders are too together to be a male's. It's a proven fact that your shoulder span can decide your gender.
Another fact, your body index and different proportioned areas clearly indicate that you are a woman.

Damn, we've been found out. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Well, I was already suspicious.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
15-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Psh, I guess I might be gay then. Ferdi is one cute "dude" Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
15-02-2014, 11:31 PM
(15-02-2014 11:09 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Well, I was already suspicious.

Skeptical? Good. You should be on an atheist forum.Thumbsup

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
17-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Ferdi, how can you be so cute? It makes me want to cry.

Teach me Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
17-02-2014, 01:39 PM

Shortened shoulder span and gynecomastia are both symptoms of low T. Your observations are not conclusive. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-02-2014, 02:45 PM
(17-02-2014 01:23 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ferdi, how can you be so cute? It makes me want to cry.

Teach me Weeping

Well, whilst venturing through puberty, I tripped and stubbed my toe onto the rock of childhood. Here, I stunned the abnormal changes of puberty, and I have forever remained 13.

Shy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
17-02-2014, 04:19 PM
(15-02-2014 06:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I WAS NERVOUS (WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN WHY I STATED THE OBVIOUS BY SAYING THE FOOD I GOT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT IN AMERICA) AND MY NASALLY VOICE KEPT CRACKING I'M SORRY

why can't i download it? I searched My first package from Hughsie! - amber G.M. And My first package from Hughsie! And My first package from Hughsie! amber G.M. And 0 results.
I can't stream youtube on my stone-age mobile Sad

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-02-2014, 04:23 PM
(17-02-2014 01:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Shortened shoulder span and gynecomastia are both symptoms of low T. Your observations are not conclusive. Drinking Beverage

I wasn't talking about breasts when I said different proportioned areas.
Waist and also leg proportions can determine it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post