MY FIRST PACKAGE FROM HUGHSIE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: MY FIRST PACKAGE FROM HUGHSIE
(18-02-2014 09:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ahhh, Hughsie sends candies to cute little Ferdy, hoping she gets fat and then more like him. Bad Hughsie, BAD!

I wonder what people will think when they see this vid on youtube, but do not know the background? Tongue

You just made Hughsie sound like an international pedobear... "Hey little girl, want me to mail you some candy?"

It's cute you think he's not.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 09:54 AM
(18-02-2014 09:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:51 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You just made Hughsie sound like an international pedobear... "Hey little girl, want me to mail you some candy?"

It's cute you think he's not.

Blink

Atir aissom atir imon
18-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Ferdinand Wrote:Tim eats these all the time on Skype, I think that's why he's so fat.

Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-02-2014, 11:06 AM
(18-02-2014 09:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ahhh, Hughsie sends candies to cute little Ferdy, hoping she gets fat and then more like him. Bad Hughsie, BAD!

I wonder what people will think when they see this vid on youtube, but do not know the background? Tongue

I uploaded it at unlisted. This thread is the only place you'll be able to find it. Big Grin

Just wait until you see the atrocities my mom and I are sending him.
18-02-2014, 11:07 AM
(18-02-2014 11:01 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
Ferdinand Wrote:Tim eats these all the time on Skype, I think that's why he's so fat.

Dodgy

Don't worry, it could be worse. You could be a diabetic and not be able to eat whispas all the time. Tongue
18-02-2014, 11:28 AM
(18-02-2014 11:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Just wait until you see the atrocities my mom and I are sending him.

I'm scared she's gonna do something off the chart crazy like clip her toenails into the box or something. THE WORST THING IS THAT I'M ONLY HALF JOKING!!! Confused

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
18-02-2014, 11:31 AM
(18-02-2014 11:28 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Just wait until you see the atrocities my mom and I are sending him.

I'm scared she's gonna do something off the chart crazy like clip her toenails into the box or something. THE WORST THING IS THAT I'M ONLY HALF JOKING!!! Confused

I fully expect 1 box to be of her feces. With as many times as she has threatened to do that...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-02-2014, 11:34 AM
(18-02-2014 11:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I fully expect 1 box to be of her feces. With as many times as she has threatened to do that...

I wasn't allowed to send tea bags or cereal through US customs (how they are a threat to national security I'll never know). I doubt shit will get a free pass. Big Grin

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-02-2014, 11:48 AM
(18-02-2014 11:34 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I fully expect 1 box to be of her feces. With as many times as she has threatened to do that...

I wasn't allowed to send tea bags or cereal through US customs (how they are a threat to national security I'll never know). I doubt shit will get a free pass. Big Grin

'Murica.

Atir aissom atir imon
18-02-2014, 11:51 AM
(18-02-2014 11:28 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Shy u bet ur fat ass