MY FIRST PACKAGE FROM HUGHSIE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: MY FIRST PACKAGE FROM HUGHSIE
Hey Hughsie, I have a quick question. Or anyone else... I had some things to send to Canada, so would you know what's the deal with sending gifts, like expensive chocolate? I'm like 2 years overdue already... Big Grin How can I know what I can and can not send? Does it matter from where I'm sending or to where I'm sending it?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 01:20 PM
(18-02-2014 01:16 PM)Filox Wrote:  Hey Hughsie, I have a quick question. Or anyone else... I had some things to send to Canada, so would you know what's the deal with sending gifts, like expensive chocolate? I'm like 2 years overdue already... Big Grin How can I know what I can and can not send? Does it matter from where I'm sending or to where I'm sending it?

Check with your post office. The list of things you can't sent to the US is insane, like I said, I couldn't even send a few freaking tea bags. Chocolate is fine though, I doubt you'll have any issues with that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-02-2014, 04:00 PM
(18-02-2014 01:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 01:16 PM)Filox Wrote:  Hey Hughsie, I have a quick question. Or anyone else... I had some things to send to Canada, so would you know what's the deal with sending gifts, like expensive chocolate? I'm like 2 years overdue already... Big Grin How can I know what I can and can not send? Does it matter from where I'm sending or to where I'm sending it?

Check with your post office. The list of things you can't sent to the US is insane, like I said, I couldn't even send a few freaking tea bags. Chocolate is fine though, I doubt you'll have any issues with that.

I checked with my post office today, and my package weight limit was 70lbs, while Tim's was a mere 2kg

The guy legitimately told my mom it didn't matter what we sent, as long as it didn't contain explosives, batteries, radiation, etc. Big Grin
18-02-2014, 04:01 PM
(18-02-2014 04:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I checked with my post office today, and my package weight limit was 70lbs, while Tim's was a mere 2kg

The guy legitimately told my mom it didn't matter what we sent, as long as it didn't contain explosives, batteries, radiation, etc. Big Grin

So what we've learnt so far is the US post office is way better than the UK post office but the US customs are far bigger bastards than the UK customs. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
18-02-2014, 04:04 PM
(18-02-2014 04:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 04:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I checked with my post office today, and my package weight limit was 70lbs, while Tim's was a mere 2kg

So what we've learnt so far is the US post office is way better than the UK post office but the US customs are far bigger bastards than the UK customs. Big Grin

Bitch, there is a reason you can't send us tea bags. Big Grin
18-02-2014, 04:09 PM
(18-02-2014 04:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Bitch, there is a reason you can't send us tea bags. Big Grin

I know. What if the package was on a transatlantic flight and the pilot/co-pilot found out there was tea bags on board and decided to make tea in the cockpit and spilled boiling water on themselves and in their agony hit the wrong button and caused the plane to fly into a building!!!!

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!!

People don't take aircraft security nearly seriously enough Undecided ..........

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-02-2014, 04:11 PM
(18-02-2014 04:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 04:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Bitch, there is a reason you can't send us tea bags. Big Grin

I know. What if the package was on a transatlantic flight and the pilot/co-pilot found out there was tea bags on board and decided to make tea in the cockpit and spilled boiling water on themselves and in their agony hit the wrong button and caused the plane to fly into a building!!!!

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!!

People don't take aircraft security nearly seriously enough Undecided ..........

Rolleyes

faggot
18-02-2014, 09:12 PM
(18-02-2014 04:11 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 04:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I know. What if the package was on a transatlantic flight and the pilot/co-pilot found out there was tea bags on board and decided to make tea in the cockpit and spilled boiling water on themselves and in their agony hit the wrong button and caused the plane to fly into a building!!!!

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!!

Rolleyes

faggot

Gawdamit, I gotta post this somewhere... hmmmm... here works Tongue
[Image: 7408f585af81ca81ec31d58c6e551f99.gif]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Wait, Hughsie is only 21? I just realized it now. I thought you were older than me. 21? Geez...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-02-2014, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 11:14 AM by Hughsie.)
(19-02-2014 10:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  Wait, Hughsie is only 21? I just realized it now. I thought you were older than me. 21? Geez...

I'm 22 now, I just haven't updated my bio yet.

Can't believe you thought I was older than you though. Dodgy

Best
Worst