Mac or PC? yes I am starting this classical debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Mac or PC? yes I am starting this classical debate
Such ignorance.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 03:19 PM
(14-02-2014 03:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Such ignorance.

I sure do hope you're a Mac guy; I haven't had a good Mac fight in a looong time.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
14-02-2014, 03:21 PM
(14-02-2014 03:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Such ignorance.

I hope you're not talking about me. I'm Mac certified and have extensive knowledge of both Macs and PCs. Ignorant is not a word that could be used to describe me when it comes to computers.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Lol! Yep, I'm a Mac guy, which makes sense because Macs make up five percent of sales and given the responses thus far that's about right. We can look at Mac owners as atheists, we are mostly in the minority and we are far smarter than theists.

----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
14-02-2014, 03:26 PM
(14-02-2014 03:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Lol! Yep, I'm a Mac guy, which makes sense because Macs make up five percent of sales and given the responses thus far that's about right. We can look at Mac owners as atheists, we are mostly in the minority and we are far smarter than theists.

(14-02-2014 02:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are you a pretentious D-bag who likes to spend 10x the amount of money for less application? Do you self Identify as a "Hipster"? Do you like renting lage books on philosophy from the library so you can sit in a coffee shop and let people think you read them?

If you answered yes to those questions then a Mac is the right choice for you.

Please see Rev's post.

Mac owners have to tell themselves that they are so smart in order to justify spending so much money on a facebook machine.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-02-2014, 03:27 PM
(14-02-2014 03:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Lol! Yep, I'm a Mac guy, which makes sense because Macs make up five percent of sales and given the responses thus far that's about right. We can look at Mac owners as atheists, we are mostly in the minority and we are far smarter than theists.

[Image: 46039306.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-02-2014, 03:29 PM
I got a huge smile on my face. I always wanted the Willy Wonka meme aimed at me!

----
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
14-02-2014, 03:30 PM

Not really since most theists follow their faith blindly. Why, that sounds just like how most Apple fanboys act. You should change it around, and forget the amount of people that buy stuff and just think of the most important thing:

PC: You get more and the ablility to upgrade for a better price.

Mac: You pay more for the same applications, and the only way to upgrade, is to buy another one.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
14-02-2014, 03:33 PM
(14-02-2014 03:30 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Not really since most theists follow their faith blindly. Why, that sounds just like how most Apple fanboys act. You should change it around, and forget the amount of people that buy stuff and just think of the most important thing:

PC: You get more and the ablility to upgrade for a better price.

Mac: You pay more for the same applications, and the only way to upgrade, is to buy another one.

According to science, you're right. Mac fanbois brains light up like religious fanatics upon seeing Steve Jobs or an Apple product. It is they who are the theists.

Science, Bitches.

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-02-2014, 03:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_o...2Freligion

"According to neurological research cited by the BBC on their Secrets of the Superbrands documentary, the response from the brain of an Apple enthusiast when viewing the brand-related symbols and imagery is similar to the one of a religious devotee when exposed to religious symbols and images.
[...]
Psychologist Dave Levine argues that the Mac community has a religious feeling, providing a sense of community and common heritage for those who have rejected religion."

Edit: damn too late Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Vipa's post