Macron has won election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Macron has won election
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory...n-47259341

Quote:Bernard Cazeneuve said in a statement minutes after the last polls closed that the vote "testifies to the lucidity of the voters who rejected the deadly project of the extreme right." He said the vote shows an embrace of the European Union.
French polling agencies have projected that Macron has defeated Marine Le Pen 65 percent to 35 percent, with a record number of blank and spoiled ballots.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Macron has won election
Yay for France.
Boo for Trumpish values. Boo for Pooh-tin's attempt to influence at the last minute.
Yay for me. Blush
Yay for the Euro.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-05-2017, 12:26 PM
This is the French saying "Fuck you stupid Americans" and spitting in our face as they are wont to do. Russian hacking had the opposite effect on the French electorate than it did on BillyBob Hayseed. Fair enough frog, fair enough. You still fucking smell like ass. Take a fucking bath at least once a month will you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2017, 12:35 PM
This, Girly dear, is why the world will keep on laughing at you and will forever consider you the world's equivalent of the village idiot.

And Brits have horrible teeth, natch. Drinking Beverage

Also - phew, that was a relief. I would totally have gone to live with an indigenous tribe in the Amazon, had that thing won. Or preferably in the Andes, to raise llamas - less unbearable heat and gianormous spiders.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
07-05-2017, 12:36 PM
A good day for Europe, a good day for France. I wasn't so sure when I read about a low turnout this afternoon. Low turnouts usually work in favor of the more radical candidate since radicals are more likely to cast their votes.

Macron isn't a candidate for the disenfranchised but rather for the establishment. Former investment banker and minister of economics.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
07-05-2017, 12:40 PM
(07-05-2017 12:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  This, Girly dear, is why the world will keep on laughing at you and will forever consider you the world's equivalent of the village idiot.

raison d'être (plural raisons d'être or raison d'être or raison d'êtres) - Reason for being. The claimed reason for the existence of something or someone; the sole or ultimate purpose of something or someone. (literally "reason to be"). usage - "Sarcasm and cynicism became his raison d’être."

And I don't know how many times you've been 6" from a Frenchmen trying to sell you X and Motif for Ada but once was more than enough for me. They fucking stink and they're doing it just to be rude.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2017, 12:43 PM
I love sarcasm as well as the next gal (probably more) but lazy, rather dumb (no offence) and entirely untrue cultural stereotypes, especially ones that Americans (the vast majority of whom consider it international travel when they visit a neighbouring state) imagine to have any basis in reality, ain't it Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2017, 12:52 PM
I never thought i would say this...

*cough* *cough* *clears throat*

Vive la France! Vive le emper president!

*cough*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
07-05-2017, 12:57 PM
(07-05-2017 12:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 12:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  This, Girly dear, is why the world will keep on laughing at you and will forever consider you the world's equivalent of the village idiot.

raison d'être (plural raisons d'être or raison d'être or raison d'êtres) - Reason for being. The claimed reason for the existence of something or someone; the sole or ultimate purpose of something or someone. (literally "reason to be"). usage - "Sarcasm and cynicism became his raison d’être."

And I don't know how many times you've been 6" from a Frenchmen trying to sell you X and Motif for Ada but once was more than enough for me. They fucking stink and they're doing it just to be rude.

From personal experience, the French smell a lot better than a lot of Walmartians. Especially use of the bidet is very advantageous in that respect.

And today, they all smell like roses compared to what this country smells like. Shocking

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Glad I ain't french, I suck a dodging trucks

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube