Macron has won election

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: Macron has won election
(07-05-2017 01:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 01:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You should know he said this before he said terrorism is a part of life, not after. If he said it after, there would be a point.

I hate to tell you this, but terrorism is and has been a part of life many places, for many decades.

No not really. While france has had terror attacks before, to say that terror attacks are a normal part of life in france is inaccurate. And even if it was, does that mean we should just let it happen?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2017, 01:56 PM
(07-05-2017 01:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 01:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  I hate to tell you this, but terrorism is and has been a part of life many places, for many decades.

No not really. While france has had terror attacks before, to say that terror attacks are a normal part of life in france is inaccurate. And even if it was, does that mean we should just let it happen?

Where in my comment do you see the word "France" ?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2017, 01:56 PM
(07-05-2017 01:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 01:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I don't remember saying women should cover up or any of the anti-women things in islam. As far as I remembered I never cared what life choices a woman made.

You've said much much worse on the subject of women.

Like?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
(07-05-2017 01:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 01:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No not really. While france has had terror attacks before, to say that terror attacks are a normal part of life in france is inaccurate. And even if it was, does that mean we should just let it happen?

Where in my comment do you see the word "France" ?

Using France as an example, seeing as it was the subject. Still many cities don't deal with terrorism to the point where it is a part of life. i.e japan, new york, hong kong

07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
(07-05-2017 12:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  This, Girly dear, is why the world will keep on laughing at you and will forever consider you the world's equivalent of the village idiot.

And Brits have horrible teeth, natch. Drinking Beverage

Also - phew, that was a relief. I would totally have gone to live with an indigenous tribe in the Amazon, had that thing won. Or preferably in the Andes, to raise llamas - less unbearable heat and gianormous spiders.

You can come live with us, and help my l'll brother raise our (few) llamas, any day. They spit though, when you piss them off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6XHB8D9vQ
We have some snakes, but not huge spideys. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-05-2017, 01:58 PM
(07-05-2017 01:55 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No not really. While france has had terror attacks before, to say that terror attacks are a normal part of life in france is inaccurate. And even if it was, does that mean we should just let it happen?

First, not growing up in Europe during the 70ies and 80ies rather disqualifies you from making a statement on the amount of terror we've seen and how omnipresent it was.

Secondly, present your link for your outrageous claims. I already told you above that Breitbart twisted what Macron really said into something entirely different. In hopes, obviously rightfully so, that the users of Breitbart only speak english and bad english.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like abaris's post
07-05-2017, 01:59 PM
(07-05-2017 01:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 01:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  You've said much much worse on the subject of women.

Like?

Oh no, you don't! You are already trolling this thread, if you want to keep disrupting it, stick with the topic. And you know damn well what you have said elsewhere on this forum, or maybe go back and check your own posts.

This thread is about the election in France.

They had the common sense not to plaster the hacked items all over the news. Kudos to them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2017, 02:08 PM
(07-05-2017 01:58 PM)abaris Wrote:  First, not growing up in Europe during the 70ies and 80ies rather disqualifies you from making a statement on the amount of terror we've seen and how omnipresent it was.

What is data?

Secondly, present your link for your outrageous claims. I already told you above that Breitbart twisted what Macron really said into something entirely different. In hopes, obviously rightfully so, that the users of Breitbart only speak english and bad english.
[/quote]

While breitbart did in fact first report on this, I decided to look for a refutation of the article, some where some how. I dedicded to check if snopes had looked into the claim, they haven't refuted it. So far no sources refutes the claim which is what matters. While I can agree that breitbart is cancer, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

07-05-2017, 02:08 PM
(07-05-2017 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You can come live with us, and help my l'll brother raise our (few) llamas, any day. They spit though, when you piss them off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6XHB8D9vQ
We have some snakes, but not huge spideys. Angel

As long as they don't bite like this freaking monstrosity, they don't scare me none, so here I come, Bucky, my most dearest! [Image: animated-shopping-smiley-image-0043.gif]

(Apparently, bringing carrots for the llamas and/or your brother.)

I can also bring this and we'll make Brazilian desserts called Romeo and Juliet, and live happily ever after with the llamas, the surfing and your little doggie Yes

[Image: 91.jpg]

(I'm not wading through your shit Zeke, but you and everyone else know very well what I'm talking about)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
07-05-2017, 02:09 PM
(07-05-2017 02:08 PM)Vera Wrote:  (I'm not wading through your shit Zeke, but you and everyone else know very well what I'm talking about)

Nothin' got it Wink