Mad Max and what to do untill Fallout 4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2015 01:03 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Mad Max and what to do untill Fallout 4
(26-08-2015 04:54 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 04:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I believe it is called RAGE and it is not very good. Or at least that was a quasi mad max simulator.

Rage would have been good if it did what it promised it would do. The gunplay and gameplay in general inside hideouts was good, but there was nothing out in the wasteland; no dungeons, not enough hideouts and pretty much nothing new or impressive to face while driving around in your armored car. Instead the game sent you backtracking the same hideouts, sometimes the same way, other times reversing the map. It showed a lack of effort. The racing was either too easy or complete bullshit, and the fun it was wears off after a few since it's the same maps and rules over and over. The story was already lacking and not very engaging, and it might just have one of the worst and least satisfying endings in video game history, atleast for a triple A game with a runtime of atleast 20 hours. I may be cynical, but even for me, it takes a lot to be as dissapointing as Rage was.

Fuck that ending. RAGE is never getting a sequel, at least not anytime soon that would complete that story thread; not that anyone would care to see it's conclusion by the time they do decide to revive it's IP. Plus now that ZeniMax owns id Software, there isn't much of a reason to, they already own Fallout developer Bethesda Softworks.

Sarah and Loosum were cute though.

[Image: latest?cb=20130103105015]

[Image: loosum_hagar_wallpaper__rage__by_ultimat...7gfscj.jpg]

Then there was Mel, voiced by the sultry Claudia Black.

[Image: rage-2011-10-11-17-52-49-40-1024x576.jpg]

Yes, that Claudia Black, who also voiced Morrigan in Dragon Age: Origins and Inquisition.

[Image: Morrigan_VgamerZ_1920_1080.jpg]

But still, fuck that ending.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-09-2015, 08:42 PM
The cellar dweller is playing this right now. Evidently, the 3gb requirement was a misread. He's got a 2gb nVidia card that plays it on ultra. He's also got it on family share so I'll probably give it a go one of these mornings.

And it looks pretty cool. Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Personally I'm content with playing Skyrim until all of the games I'm looking forward to come out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Have to update my previous assessment - Elite:Dangerous until fallout4. Big Grin

The cellar dweller got bored with Max, so I have ready access; I just haven't accessed it as of yet. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user