Madalyn Murray O'Hair Tribute Website

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Madalyn Murray O'Hair Tribute Website
Hey,

So I've been fascinated with Madalyn for over a year now. I own a copy of "Freedom Under Siege", have watched a few documentaries, etc, etc and recently ordered a print of the life magazine article was dubbed her "the most hated woman in america" off e-bay.

Throughout my research I was unable to find a fan-site or tribute site dedicated to her. I decided to create my own, so I have begun.

I have a few pages so far, and I will be constantly adding to it. Right now I am using a free hosting plan which allows me up to 4GB of storage which suits my needs for now and will for quite some time.

However, I am thinking in the future of setting up a paypal for donations, and then using that to purchase a better hosting plan and an independent domain.

This is what I have so far:

MadalynMurrayOHairTribute.comli.com

I'd like to know what others think about this, so speak your mind.

Also, if anyone has any difficult to come by info or resources about Madalyn or relating to Madalyn, I'd appreciate being made aware of it so that I can use it to improve the quality of the website.

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Madalyn Murray O'Hair Tribute Website
I like it Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-04-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Madalyn Murray O'Hair Tribute Website
(27-04-2016 05:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  I like it Smile

Thank You.

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored