Madalyn O'Hair's sexual utopia didn't exist at home, apparently.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Madalyn O'Hair's sexual utopia didn't exist at home, apparently.
William J. Murray claims in his Mommie Dearest book about his mother, atheist Madalyn O'Hair, that sex obsessed her and that she wanted to create a promiscuous sexual utopia:

[Image: 2a54d2d063543e3765cd.bmp]

Yet elsewhere on the internet, William writes that this sexual utopia didn't exist under Madalyn's roof, where her other son Jon Murray, and her granddaughter Robin (William's daughter and Jon's niece), lived with her until their abduction and murder in 1995. William even seems to imply that Jon died as a 40-year-old virgin:

http://www.rfcnet.org/news/default.asp?a...rticle=144

Quote:My brother would have been forty years old the month he was murdered. He lived with my mother. He had breakfast with my mother. He went to work with my mother. He had lunch with my mother. He had dinner with my mother. He went on vacation with my mother. He never married. He never really even had the opportunity to have a serious relationship with a woman because Of the control my mother possessed over him. My mother had the same control over my daughter. She was just thirty the year she was murdered. She also lived with my mother. My mother used food to control her and make her unattractive to men. By the time she was murdered she was so heavy she had to purchase two airline tickets because she could not fit in one seat.

Now you'd expect that Jon, of all people, would have had an excellent opportunity to live out the Atheist Dream of swinging sex. Instead he and his niece lived more like sexually abstinent christians! Yet William, a convert from atheism to christianity, apparently doesn't approve of that aspect of their lives. Instead he portrays it as a bad consequence of mom's atheism, without seeing the contradictory messages he sends about the horrors of godlessness.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: Madalyn O'Hair's sexual utopia didn't exist at home, apparently.
Hmm. Sounds like a repressed kid.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply