Made my brain hurt quiz!! try this one smartypants!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Made my brain hurt quiz!! try this one smartypants!
(10-04-2014 11:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Me too with 150.

I copied Anj's paper

You should have copied Ghost's.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-04-2014, 11:54 AM
130. I got bored three quarters of the way through and just answered "I don't know" to everything.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
10-04-2014, 11:55 AM
(10-04-2014 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:50 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The grid one with the numbers.

I have now taken the test about 10 times and changed up my answers a bit. I get 150 every time... Something is majorly screwy going on.

have you cleared your catch? it might be just giving you your original score.

yup. even tried it from a different computer... 150. It's possible it remembers my IP and is loading the previous score, though. I'm on a static IP right now.

The thing is, I KNOW my IQ. It's been tested multiple times by multiple sources. I've never scored below 158, so I'm really not terribly concerned about what a random website says. Mensa, my local school district, 2 colleges, and the church of scientology all tested me around or above 160.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-04-2014, 12:01 PM
(10-04-2014 11:55 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  have you cleared your catch? it might be just giving you your original score.

yup. even tried it from a different computer... 150. It's possible it remembers my IP and is loading the previous score, though. I'm on a static IP right now.

The thing is, I KNOW my IQ. It's been tested multiple times by multiple sources. I've never scored below 158, so I'm really not terribly concerned about what a random website says. Mensa, my local school district, 2 colleges, and the church of scientology all tested me around or above 160.

This is a 20 question test that is too focused on a single aspect (very math heavy) I scored 20 points lower than my usual. To be a real test it needs to be a few hundred questions long so don't sweat it too much.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-04-2014, 12:01 PM
(10-04-2014 11:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Me too with 150.

I copied Anj's paper

You should have copied Ghost's.

I know. But it's my own fault... I rushed it. Plane to catch.

See you guys in around 10 hours.

Muaaaah!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-04-2014, 12:02 PM
(10-04-2014 11:55 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  have you cleared your catch? it might be just giving you your original score.

It even states at the start that this should not be used to determine IQ and is more or less just a brain challenge.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
10-04-2014, 12:03 PM
(10-04-2014 12:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You should have copied Ghost's.

I know. But it's my own fault... I rushed it. Plane to catch.

See you guys in around 10 hours.

Muaaaah!

Kiss

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-04-2014, 12:06 PM
(10-04-2014 11:50 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:44 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  What's the question you are thinking of?

The grid one with the numbers.

I have now taken the test about 10 times and changed up my answers a bit. I get 150 every time... Something is majorly screwy going on.

Weird. I changed a few answers the second time and got 150. Maybe your link is broken Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-04-2014, 12:10 PM
(10-04-2014 12:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:55 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  yup. even tried it from a different computer... 150. It's possible it remembers my IP and is loading the previous score, though. I'm on a static IP right now.

This is a 20 question test that is too focused on a single aspect (very math heavy) I scored 20 points lower than my usual. To be a real test it needs to be a few hundred questions long so don't sweat it too much.

Yeah, like I said, I know what my IQ is and I'm very ok with it. I'm not the smartest man in the world, just in the top 99.7%

btw, 180? Damn yous a smart mofo.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-04-2014, 12:14 PM
I feel dumb now compared to the mental giants in here.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user