Made my brain hurt quiz!! try this one smartypants!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Made my brain hurt quiz!! try this one smartypants!
I got 90. I am almost average.Shocking I wonder how many shots it will take to kill a angry black man?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 03:13 PM
(10-04-2014 10:58 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  numbers are NOT my friends. Confused

It ranked me as GW Bush....1 star..... Gasp

go ahead, laugh....then you try it.

IQ quiz

Yeah, I did that jut before.

I got 70... Ranked Bush.

Fucking thing doesn't account for disabilities... As such; it's fuckin' horse-shit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-04-2014, 03:16 PM
190 davinci. Boo yah!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
10-04-2014, 03:27 PM
I don't feel so bad about my 120 now Consider

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
10-04-2014, 03:31 PM
(10-04-2014 03:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  190 davinci. Boo yah!

Look at the big brains on Will. You a smart motherfucker, Will.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
10-04-2014, 03:42 PM
(10-04-2014 03:31 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  190 davinci. Boo yah!

Look at the big brains on Will. You a smart motherfucker, Will.

Dear me.

Between WillHopp and ghostexorcist we've now got two of the eight smartest people on the planet right here in this thread!

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
10-04-2014, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 03:55 PM by Free Thought.)
(10-04-2014 03:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:31 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Look at the big brains on Will. You a smart motherfucker, Will.

Dear me.

Between WillHopp and ghostexorcist we've now got two of the eight smartest people on the planet right here in this thread!

... Think we could get Stephen Hawking to sign up?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Those things are in my wheelhouse, but that being said, it proves absolutely zero. Some of the questions are standard and on other IQ tests, so there's that. My own family busts my balls when I take these and score high, but I don't give a shit. I know what I scored and I know it means very little. But, yep, 190 was legit, I just really took my time with it.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
10-04-2014, 03:53 PM
(10-04-2014 03:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Dear me.

... Think we could get Steven Hawking to sign up?

Stephen* Sorry, had to flex my big brain. Smartass

----
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
10-04-2014, 03:55 PM
(10-04-2014 03:53 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... Think we could get Steven Hawking to sign up?

Stephen* Sorry, had to flex my big brain. Smartass

I'm just down here with 70, so what do I know. Dodgy

Stupid discriminatory tests...