Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: Madness!
(11-07-2012 09:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 10:16 PM)aurora Wrote:  You're all such apes! Drinking Beverage
Of course, you silly apette. Laughat
Guilty as charged!
I love the words you come out with and this one I didn't even have to 'look up'! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 05:42 AM
The young lady who tells you too many details about her sex life is just wanting to open the door to sex with you. Man are you clueless. She was begging you! "My boyfriend doen't know how to satisfy me" - Implied question: "Will you?"
The guy: Any christo who is in the questioning mode and openly discussing it is on the path to reason. Help them as much as you can. Expect set backs as they get close to atheistism and recoil. It may take years of even decades.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
12-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote: The young lady who tells you too many details about her sex life is just wanting to open the door to sex with you. Man are you clueless. She was begging you! "My boyfriend doen't know how to satisfy me" - Implied question: "Will you?"
I knew, it just wasn't part of the point I was getting at. Also, I am clueless most of the times when it comes to the ladies, not going to deny that haha. I already have a gf and even if I didn't, I would not hook up with this one.

Quote: The guy: Any christo who is in the questioning mode and openly discussing it is on the path to reason. Help them as much as you can. Expect set backs as they get close to atheistism and recoil. It may take years of even decades.
I really did thought he was going to give up the faith, though. I'll try to get him to come out more with the lot of us so he can atleast make some friend and be a bit happier.
12-07-2012, 10:05 AM
I will leave this here.
What you choose to do with it is of your own accord.

[Image: 12Gauge.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.