Madonna's a satan worshipper? I had no idea...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Information Madonna's a satan worshipper? I had no idea...
So I have many friends and family on Facebook who post christian religious bullshit and I try to ignore it but this one really through me for a loop...

Madonna's halftime show was a satanic ritual
http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/02/06/madonnas-nfl-satanic-ritual-disguised-in-the-half-time-show/

So I had to comment that Madonna's chosen religion is Kaballah not devil worship and that the illuminati do not worship the devil either.

The response I received was if they don't worship their god then they are devil worshippers...really?

I don't even know why I try!Angry

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: Madonna's a satan worshipper? I had no idea...
Me either. You should stop.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
07-02-2012, 10:48 PM
If you didn't hear it come from her mouth, forget it. Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
08-02-2012, 08:39 AM

WTF?
She WAS NOT singing.
She WAS NOT playing an instrument.
She DID NOT HAVE a band.

She had ONE thing to do...and that was dance...and she fucked that up.

SO.....in essesnce...she blew the Seance!

Satan was not appeased, and for that we get 6 more weeks of winter, and a virgin marmont must die. I think thats how that works...........

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Denicio's post
08-02-2012, 10:43 AM
I didn't see the half-time show. But it's pretty easy to call everyone a satan worshipper when everything that is not "of God" is "of the devil". It's the whole "if you're not for us, then you're against us" mentality.

I didn't read the article but the pictures they were using to compare to "Baphomet" and devil horns were amusing, and I couldn't even slightly see what they were talking about. Lulz.
08-02-2012, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 10:21 PM by ddrew.)
Um.... I see nothing in that performance that suggests anyone is worshiping anything...

copyrights killed the video i posted oh well..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
08-02-2012, 01:47 PM
(08-02-2012 10:43 AM)kineo Wrote:  I didn't see the half-time show. But it's pretty easy to call everyone a satan worshipper when everything that is not "of God" is "of the devil". It's the whole "if you're not for us, then you're against us" mentality.

I didn't read the article but the pictures they were using to compare to "Baphomet" and devil horns were amusing, and I couldn't even slightly see what they were talking about. Lulz.

I know if that is how they feel, since I do not worship their god I must be a devil worshipper! ha, now that is funny. Dodgy

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin
08-02-2012, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 10:01 PM by Thomas.)
The reason they call her satanic is that they ended up in the closet squeezing one out. She must be satanic if they couldn't stop themselves.

Baptist call "Yoga" satanic as well. Good for us.
The more bat-shit crazy stuff they say the more normal people will get the message that these people are bat-shit crazy.
We can't get to the insane Christians, there too far gone, but we can pick off the marginal Christians. The Kool-Aid drinkers I just ridicule.

Do the math. If ever atheist can reason with and free 2 marginal believers, and 18 percent of the population of the US is atheist, then we have a majority.

How about Madonna, still hot at 96?

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post
09-02-2012, 08:30 AM

(08-02-2012 09:57 PM)Thomas Wrote:  How about Madonna, still hot at 96?

Well, the slip early in her dance moves is proof that she needs to perform with a walker!

Maybe she'll make walking with a cane sexy?? Who knows?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
09-02-2012, 08:37 AM
(09-02-2012 08:30 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 09:57 PM)Thomas Wrote:  How about Madonna, still hot at 96?

Maybe she'll make walking with a cane sexy?? Who knows?
It wouldn't surprise me.

Isn't she to "sexifying" objects what MacGyver was to making them useful? Can basically do it with any random, non-sequitur things lying around.... Tongue

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]