Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-10-2015, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 03:19 PM by Mathilda.)
Mafia #42: Role madness
Mafia game #42: Role Madness

[Image: health-beauty-bulltoon-insane_asylum-bov...37_low.jpg]

They don't understand you but they know that you are dangerous until they make you just like them, slaves to the system and no longer special. Why can't they understand that you know the truth about how the world really works? They won't be happy until they have taken away all your powers and made you all drones like everyone else. And they call it healing. They call it an asylum, not what it actually is, a prison and a conformity enforcement centre.

But no more! Your tin foil-hats have protected you from their mind-rays and have given you all time to come up with a plan on how you will all about to break out of here. You have to be careful to take out the staff one by one. The last thing you all want is for them to shed their human form and call the mother ship.

The break out starts today!

Rules:
  • There are 2 phases, day and night. They last 24 hours each. Phase changes at 9pm GMT (10pm BST, 4pm Eastern Daylight Time - EDT)
  • During the day phase, vote for whomever you wish to see lynched. Or vote for no lynch to occur.
  • Votes must be posted in thread in bold (e.g. [ b ]Vote: Mathilda[/ b ] or [ b ] UNVOTE [ /b ]).
  • In the event of a tie at the end of the day, one of the players with the most votes will be chosen at random to be lynched using random.org. This applies even if no one has voted.
  • If you change your mind then make a new post. No editing of posts is allowed.
  • The player with the most lynch votes at the end of the day will be stabbed to death with a thousand cheap plastic sporks.
  • Each night the Mafia will vote on who to cure.
  • If you have a night action then send them to me by personal message.
  • The game is gagged, therefore town are not allowed to communicate with each other outside of the thread. Mafia are free to communicate with each other by PM during the night only but NOT DURING THE DAY.
  • The thread will be closed at night but I shall leave a half hour twilight so you can discuss the flip and how it all went 'orribly, 'orribly wrong.
  • Do not copy and paste or forward anything from a PM sent to you by moi. No screen-grabs of any kind. If you do then your faction will be penalised.
  • Once you are dead you may not influence the game in any way unless your role allows for it.
  • Do not like a post if you are dead or put game information in your signature.
  • If you die but your team wins then you also win. Bully for you! You go gal!
  • If there is one Mafia and one Townie left then Mafia win because they're bastards.
  • I shall posting in Hazelnut Truffle because one of my chakras needs more positive energy ...

Beginner info:

If this is your first game feel free to ask questions by personal message. Everyone else should also feel free to ask questions. When I have enough people signed up I shall send out roles by PM after you have confirmed that you are playing. Typical roles found in Mafia games can be found here but custom roles have also been used.

Players (in descending order of sexual prowess):
Revenant77x
Losty
Unbeliever
Nishi Karano Kaze
Briiae2 (Was: Ferdinand)
Aoi Magi
Kid Charlemagne
The Gulegon
Vosur
Aroura
Briiae
TheGulegon2 (Was: Catholic_Lady)
Kitty Galore

Mafia (Staff):
Losty - role blocker
Vosur - Psychiatrist, Vanillariser

Townies (Patients):
Briiae - Kleptomaniac
TheGulegon - Voyeur
KidCharlemagne1962 - Multiple User Personality
Nishi-Karano-Kaze - Amnesiac cop
Briiae2 (Was: Ferdinand) - Suicidal
Aroura - Paranoid doctor
Aoi Magi - Insane doctor

Independent:
Unbeliever - Arsonist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
02-10-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
I'm in.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
02-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Pick me!
Pick ME!!
PICK MEEE!!!
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
02-10-2015, 01:29 PM
I demand that you let me prove my sexual prowess!
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
02-10-2015, 02:24 PM
I'll play.
02-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Gagged again Weeping

Oh well, I'm still in! Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-10-2015, 03:24 PM
And I better be at the top of that list Dodgy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-10-2015, 04:09 PM
(02-10-2015 03:24 PM)Losty Wrote:  And I better be at the top of that list Dodgy

I'll only play if I get to be on top of Losty. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-10-2015, 11:42 PM
(02-10-2015 04:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 03:24 PM)Losty Wrote:  And I better be at the top of that list Dodgy

I'll only play if I get to be on top of Losty. Drinking Beverage
Silly Rev top or bottom, it doesn't matter.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-10-2015, 02:37 AM
can I kill play?

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 2 users Like Aoi Magi's post