Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-10-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Also I plan to remove my vote from kidc before I go to bed, and explain why.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 09:16 PM
(06-10-2015 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  We've so far heard from:
Nishi, Revs, Unbeliever, C.L., Kid-C, Losty, Briiae, Vosur, Aurora, Kitty, and me.

Kitty, Catholic_Lady, and Vosur, didn't have much to say in thier posts.

Ferdi, & Aoi, haven't posted yet?

I don't know Ferdi, but Magi is usually right on it. I don't know their time zone though so probably sleeping. Magi, come play!!!
06-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Alright, I'm about to go to bed. My time for continuous online activity is from 5:30/6pm to 10/10:30pm my time, on the week days. Which is the primary reason I'm changing my vote. If I had all the time I wanted I'd wait longer. I can check back in in the morning, but can't be sure anything will have changed by then, or that I'll be home before the 3pm phase change tomorrow.

2 people got votes on kidc, so if he's the sacrificial lamb so be it, but I'll remind everyone he's posted more than Ferdi or aomagi as of my posting of this. I'm assuming revs and unbeliever will be more active than me between now and phase change.

Change vote: No Lynch[/b]

06-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Lynch MuffinStuffin 'cause he's gay and shit.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-10-2015, 09:48 PM
(06-10-2015 09:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Alright, I'm about to go to bed. My time for continuous online activity is from 5:30/6pm to 10/10:30pm my time, on the week days. Which is the primary reason I'm changing my vote. If I had all the time I wanted I'd wait longer. I can check back in in the morning, but can't be sure anything will have changed by then, or that I'll be home before the 3pm phase change tomorrow.

2 people got votes on kidc, so if he's the sacrificial lamb so be it, but I'll remind everyone he's posted more than Ferdi or aomagi as of my posting of this. I'm assuming revs and unbeliever will be more active than me between now and phase change.

Change vote: No Lynch[/b]

Lynching people for not showing up on day 1 is mostly useless because we don't get to learn much from their flip.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-10-2015, 09:52 PM
(06-10-2015 09:16 PM)Briiae Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  We've so far heard from:
Nishi, Revs, Unbeliever, C.L., Kid-C, Losty, Briiae, Vosur, Aurora, Kitty, and me.

Kitty, Catholic_Lady, and Vosur, didn't have much to say in thier posts.

Ferdi, & Aoi, haven't posted yet?

I don't know Ferdi, but Magi is usually right on it. I don't know their time zone though so probably sleeping. Magi, come play!!!

I've been at work. but hey hi hello I'm here now!!!

can I lynch Ato now? Angel
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-10-2015, 10:14 PM
(06-10-2015 09:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 09:16 PM)Briiae Wrote:  I don't know Ferdi, but Magi is usually right on it. I don't know their time zone though so probably sleeping. Magi, come play!!!

I've been at work. but hey hi hello I'm here now!!!

can I lynch Ato now? Angel

I'm happy to see the tradition is going strong!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
06-10-2015, 10:36 PM
(06-10-2015 08:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 08:40 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Oh, the person who voted second was Guley...I am so confused....

Guley, why did you jump on a pressure vote when that person is already responding to the pressure vote? I mean, why also vote?

I thought unbeliever voted second.

Just to add more pressure on kidc to claim more than just townie, which everybody is gonna claim no matter what.

Sorry Guley, I'm easily confused a lot lately. Like my brain has turned to oatmeal.

Ok, So voting (bandwagoning on a pressure vote) and then unvoting still looks most suspicious to me. I get everything Unbeleiver said, he's right. If more people want to lynch KidC because he's not defending himself well, I personally still think your behavior looks scummier (no offence, I just got to see you again and here I am accusing you of being scummy!)

I get the unvote though. My online time is much more limited now, too, and I'd hate to leave a vote on for hours before a phase change without being able to check what is going on.

I would vote Guley to get his reaction, but it seems it will be wasted if he might not even be on until after the phase change, so I won't even get a reaction.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
06-10-2015, 10:55 PM
OK so I have caught up, here's my thoughts so far

Early claiming is bad even for minor roles because mafia gets to tick off potential victims and narrow down on PR much more easily. Plus the more may know, the easier they can hide.

Lynching lurkers isn't a good idea because we don't gain much info when someone doesn't even try to defend themselves. But when someone defends themselves weirdly and has low activity, lynching makes sense.

vote: kid C

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 3 users Like Aoi Magi's post
06-10-2015, 11:27 PM
I'm off to bed, also hoping to return before the phase change. I think I will be able to.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post